Chapter 24

• Dedicated to Diana, Eileen, Mariah, and Sam

Diana's POV-

I woke up the next morning in Cam's arms. I looked up at him and he was still sleeping. I decided to gett up and take a shower and get dressed since i didn't know what we were doing. I got to the bathroom and took my clothes off and stated the shower. I got in and started washing my head and all the sudden i felt a hand touch me. I screamed and then i heard someone laughing i turned around and Cameron was in the shower wih me. "What the hell Cameron!!! You scared the shit out of me why did you do that" I said smacking his chest. "Sorry" he said laughing. "What the hell are you doing in here?" i asked him. "Well first i was looking for you and now i'm taking a shower" he said laughing. I groaned and turned back around and finished washing my hair while cam was washinng his. I rinsed my hair out and let Cam get under the water so he could rinse his. He then got my body wash and then washed my back and i did the same to him and we finsihed washing our selves up and got out. We both went out to the bedroom to find our clothes. I picked out my outfit and got chnaged and Cam did the same. After we were both dressed Cam came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry for scaring you like that baby" he said kissing my forehead. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. "I promise i wont scare you like that again" he said "I love you" he said looking in my eyes. "I love you too" i said and leaned up and gave him a kiss. I decided to go check on Danielle and see how she was feeling. I walked down the hallway and opened the door since it was unlocked. I looked over to her bed and her and Taylor were laying there looking at each other and then they started kissing. I decided to leave them alone and i went down stairs to make some breakfast because i was really hungry. I got downstairs and started making food. I was almost finished when Cam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned my head around and gave him a quick kiss and turned back around so i could finish the food. After i was done making breakfast Cam and I sat down to eat. "I wonder if everyone else is back?" i asked. "Yeah they're all back i checked on the way down" he siad and i nodded. "So i hear someone's birthday is coming up in two days. I wonder who that could be?" he said smirking at me. "It's not a big deal I've got everything i want right here. You and my best friends i couldn't ask for more" i told him giving him a kiss. "I love you baby!" he said kissing me "But i have a surprise for you for your birthday and i think you're gonna love it!" he said smiling man that smiling was amazing I love him so much. "You didn't have to get me anything babe" i told him and of course he started to argue with me. Danielle and Taylor started walking down the stairs and i told them i made breakfast and they thanked me and sat down. I asked Danielle how she was feeling and she said she was feeling a little better but she still got really weak ad sick at times but most of all she felt better. "Im glad your felling better" i told her she thanked me and i smirked at her and she started blushing. We all sat and talked and Danielle brought up my birthday and said she had a surprise for me too. "Guys you really don't have to get me anything i'm serious" i told them " Diana you're my best friend i'm going to get you something foe your birthday i don't care what you say!" Danielle said "Yeah and I'm your boyfriend there's no way i'm not going to get you something" Cam said wraping his arm around my waist. I sighed and thanked them for everything. Cam went upstairs and Taylor went to take a shower so it was just Danielle and I down stiars. "So spill it Mrs. Caniff!" i said and her cheeks went bright pink as soon as i said that "What!" she said. "First off he hasn't left your side since he met you and secondly i walked into your room last night to check on you and you were laying on top of him and then this morning i came in to check on you and i saw you two kiss" I told her and her eyes wentt wide when i told her i came in this morning and then she started blushing like crazy. "I really like him Diana i always have and i never though this would ever happen" she told me begining to cry. "Awww Danielle i'm so happy for you and please don't cry I can see he really likes you too." I said giving her a hug. She went upstairs to get changed and I went up annd told everyone breakfast was ready and they all came down stairs.