Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Diana, Eileen, Mariah, and Sam

Diana's POV-

After the party was over it was around 12am and we put out the fire and cleaned up. after we finished picking up all the garbage and putting everything away we went back into the camp. Danielle showed me where my room was so I could unpack. all of the girls went to take a shower to get the paint off of them and change and then we were all gonna have a girl's night!! After I put all my stuff away I went to take a shower too we each have our own bathrooms in our rooms this place is awesome!! After I finished I threw on my Cameron Dallas sweatpants and his sweatshirt and went to find the girls.

Mariah's POV-

After we all took our showers we all threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt and met downstairs in the living room. Diana was wearing her Cameron Dallas sweatpants and hoodie with her hair up in a messy bun, Danielle had on her Shawn Mendes sweatpants and her Taylor Caniff hoodie and her hair up in a messy bun, Sam had on her Jacob Whitesides sweatpants and hoodie with her hair up, Eileen had on her Aaron Carpenter sweatpants and hoodie and her hair up, and i had on my Carter Reynolds sweatpants and my Austin Mahone hoodie with my hair up too. We all kinda matched we were just wearing different merch. We decided that we would have a girls night so we went through all the movies Danielle had and the ones we bought earlier today.

Sam's POV-

When we all got down stairs we decided to have a girl's night and watch a bunch of movies and we decided we would each pick out one. Danielle picked The Fault In Our Stars because she still hasn't watched it yet, Diana picked out the High School Musical collection because everyone loves Disney movies especially with Troy Bolton 😏, Eileen picked out a really scary movie cause she loved scary movies, Mariah picked out The Divergent, and I chose Endless Live because it was a really cute movie! After we all chose our movies we went into the kitchen to get snacks and drinks. We all made slushies and we made a bunch of popcorn and Eileen grabbed some ice cream and then we headed up to the movie room!

Eileen's POV-

After we picked the movies and got all the food and drinks Danielle took us up to the movie room! This place is so amazing huge bedrooms with private bathrooms, a movie room, dance studios, gym, music room, and the basement was like an arcade!!! I never want to leave this place not only was this camp amazing but I was with my best friends and I couldn't be happier!!! When we got up stairs we all sat down in the recliner chairs and we watch High School Musical first. We all love high school musical no matter how old we are 😂 we sang along to every song. After we finished watching it we watched Endless Love, The Fault In Our Stars, the The Divergent. By the time The Divergent ended it was already 7:30am so we decided to go to he's to bed because we were already starting to fall asleep. we decided to have a sleepover in Danielle's room so we took a bunch of pillows and blankets and put them on the floor and we all laid down within 5 minutes we were all out like a light!

Here's the new chapter I'll try and post another one later today! I hope everyone has a great day!!