Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Diana, Eileen, Mariah, and Sam

Danielle's POV-

Shawn was amazing after he hugged me he grabbed my wrist and kissed each scar one by one until he kissed them all. I was crying while he was doing it. I love him so much and to know that he cares about me means the world. After that he grabbed his guitar and started strumming I instantly knew what song it was I loved that song. He started singing "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. "Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I, I want to make you feel wanted" I was crying while he was sitting there singing to me and he would occasionally wipe my falling tears off my face. This moment couldn't get better or so I thought! "I really like you Danielle and you are so beautiful I never want to see you hurt you are wanted my your family and friends and mostly you're wanted by me! I just met you but I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you Danielle. You're perfect in your own special way and I wouldn't want you to be any different because you are you and that is what makes you special." Shawn said to me.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him so tight. When we let go our faces were so close I could feel his breath on my face he started to lean in and so did I he was moving really slowly being very careful I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed the back of his neck and smashed my lips to his. Sparks flew like the 4th of July. After the kiss Andrew came in and told Shawn it was time to go out. Shawn told me to come backstage after the show and gave me his number and said bye beautiful and then kissed me on the cheek. After Shawn and Andrew left I went out to find the girls to go to our seats. I walked into the other room to find Diana and Cam in the middle of a makeout session. Wow we leave them alone for an hour and this happens. LOL I can't say to much cause Shawn and I kissed and I honestly think cam and Diana would make the cutest couple ever! I cleared my throat and asked what was going on even though I already knew. They turned and looked at me and their faces were beat red. Ok this is cute and all but we got to get to our seats the show is gonna be starting soon Andrew already came to get Shawn I said trying to get them to hurry up and get to the seats.

Diana's POV-

When Danielle came in and asked what was going on I just froze. Did that really just happen Cam and I kissing! My thoughts were interrupted by Danielle. "This is cute and all but we gotta go the show is starting soon and Andrew already came to get Shawn" she said in a hurry. "Oh shit" cam and I said at the same time and we laughed. We told Danielle to get Eileen and Sam and I would go find Mariah and then meet her at the seats. She agreed and then left. I turned around to look at Cam who was 100 different shades of red and so was I we started laughing. "Well I have to get going before Danielle starts freaking out on me" we both laughed and he said "yeah you better go. I would come with you but the fans would recognize me and go crazy" "it's ok I understand" I said with a little sadness in my voice. "But after the show is over come back here and we can hangout maybe go out to dinner and watch a movie?" He suggested "yeah that sounds amazing Cam"

"Great see you later beautiful" and he gave me a quick peck on the lips. OMG CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS OH WHAT YOU DO TO ME.

Sorry the chapters are so short I don't really feel good right now but I will right up a couple more chapters and update tomorrow I promise

Goodnight everyone