Chapter 42

*****Time skip*****
Sam's POV-
It's December now and everyone was back home with their families. I really missed the girls and I missed Jack but I would see them soon cause we all planned to go to NYC for New Years Eve! I couldn't wait I was so excited I've always wanted to go to NYC to watch the ball drop and I know all the girls have always wanted to go too. Anyways I was the week before Christmas and we were having a big family party at my dads house so we were trying to get everything ready. I went out to the store with my sister to get all the good and stuff we needed since Christmas is in 7 days. We were finally on Christmas break from school and I couldn't be happier! After my sister and I got everything we went out to lunch together so we could spend some time with each other since we haven't really spent much time together in a while. After we finished lunch we went home and put all the stuff away and we started cleaning the house. This was going to be a very long week but I can't wait for Christmas!

Diana's POV-
So it's almost Christmas and Cam & I are going to celebrate with his family I was going to go home but my parents are still upset about everything and we got into a fight the last time I called them and then Cam got mad at them so we are staying here. I'm not gonna lie I do miss my parents a lot like anyone would this would be my first Christmas I'm not celebrating with them but I love Cam so much he is my world and I wouldn't give up him or my baby for anything. It was the day before Christmas Eve and we were getting everything together cause tomorrow we are going over to his moms house and spending the night there. By now I'm 6 months pregnant and our baby is due in March. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Thankfully the back pains have worn down a little but I still get them and they hurt like hell. But other than that it's been pretty good I'm so happy with Cameron. I was upstairs wrapping presents while cam was making lunch. I was almost done wrapping the presents when cam came up and told me lunch was ready. So he helped me up and we went down and ate and watched a movie after we finished he came up and helped me finish wrapping it was a little harder than I thought it would be to wrap presents while I was pregnant but I managed. After we finished cam took all the gifts down stairs and put the in the front room by the door for tomorrow. We still have to finish the nursery for Jake. We finally got the design we wanted so it's all painted and everything and we got block letters to spell out Jake on his wall. We just have to get the Crib, Changing table, another dresser we have one but we will probably need two, and also some storage containers and hangers for his closet other than that I think we are good! We decided to go look at some stuff today since we had got everything done. We went into one of the baby stores and I found a beautiful nursery set and it came with the Crib, Changing table, dresser, and a rocking chair and I fell in love with it. Cam told me to look around while he went to talk to one of the employees I didn't know what he was doing but I just shrugged it off and kept looking. I didn't find anything I liked better than the first set I saw it was gorgeous but It was really expensive. Cam finally came back and walked around the store looking a little more until we got tired we got a few outfits and some little things for him like bottles and stuff like that you can never have too many. After we left the store we decided to go out to eat for dinner cause both of didn't feel like cooking. After we finally left the restaurant we went home and got ready for bed because we were exhausted and it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

Cam's POV-
Today Diana and o went looking for the rest of the stuff to finish the baby's nursery and she really liked this one set. I knew she would get mad if I bought it because she would say it's too much but I knew she really liked it so I told her to look around and I went back to the desk and told them I wanted to buy the set and asked them to deliver it early tomorrow morning and they agreed since they were open a couple hours tomorrow so I paid for it and got everything settled and went back to find Diana. After that we looked around a little more and for a few things then went out to dinner. After we got back home we got ready for bed and we both fell asleep pretty fast. I got up the next morning pretty early so I puck get the nursery set up before Diana woke up. She's a pretty heavy sleeper and she was really tired yesterday so I should be good. I got dressed and about 5 minutes later the guy came to deliver all the stuff so he helped me bring it up and I signed the papers and he left. I locked the doors and ran back up stairs so I could get everything set up before she woke up. I got the room finished and I went down to start cooking breakfast for her. After I finished I took it up to our room and woke her up. "Morning beautiful! Merry Christmas Eve" I told her leaning down to give her a kiss "morning" she said smiling up at me "here I made breakfast " I told her Handing her the plate "you didn't have to do that babe" she said smiling and me and then giving me a kiss "I know I didn't but I wanted to" "thank you" after we finished eating I told her I had a surprise for her and I told her to close her eyes and I picked her up bridal style and took her into the room and set her down in the chair and then I told her to open her eyes. When she did her hand flew to her mouth and she gasped and started crying. "Hey hey don't cry beautiful" I told her she got up and ran to me and hugged me "thank you so much I love" she said and then she kissed me. I leaned down to kiss her and then she turned back around to look at the room. I put my arms around her and put my hands on her belly making little circles and she looked up at me and smiled. This Christmas is off to a great start. I couldn't be any happier to be with my baby and I couldn't wait till little Jake arrived.

Danielle's POV-
Its officially Christmas Eve! I'm not going to lie this has been one of the most stressful weeks ever trying to get everything done and set up but it pays off in the end. Today we are having our family Christmas Eve party we have every year at my grandmothers house and I finally get to see my cousins! I stopped to see some of my family from my dads side of the family and then my mom and I headed out. I missed Taylor so much he called me this morning wishing me a Merry Christmas Eve and it was so cute I wish he could be here but he hasn't seen his family in a while so it's good he gets to spend time with them and I talked to Tristan this morning on the phone too and he was telling me how he was trying to drive Taylor's car and I was laughing and then Taylor told me what he did. Tristan was sitting in his corvette and Taylor asked him where he was going and he said to steal your girl and I almost died. I haven't meet his parents yet but I saw Tristan a while ago cause he came in and stole Taylor's iPhone when we were on FaceTime and he asked who I was and Taylor told him so now whenever he calls me when he's home tristan has to talk to me he is so cute. Anyways I was on my way out to my grandparents house and I was helping her get everything ready. I had so much fun will my cousins and I got to see
My favorite cousin who I didn't get to see all summer and I even got on FaceTime with Taylor for a little while so my cousins could see him and then I told him I would call him when I got back home. After everyone left I finished the dishes and then we headed home cause I still had to wrap gifts for tomorrow! After everything was finished I call Taylor and we talked until I started to fall asleep and he told me he would call me in the morning and we ended our call and I fell asleep about 10 minutes later.

Eileen's POV-
It's Christmas!!!! Time flew by like nothing I can't believe it's Christmas already. I got up and Andy down stairs and my family was already up and we all are breakfast and then sat down and started opening gifts. I got a bunch of stuff but my favorite gift of all was my gold iPhone 6+ I was so excited!! After we all opened our gifts we had a huge family day we watched Christmas movies and of course had Christmas dinner and to end the night we had like a family game night it was so much fun. I miss Aaron a lot but I get to see him next week when everyone comes this has been an amazing Christmas now I can't wait till New Years.

Hi guys sorry I know it's not very long but I wanted to get another chapter up I'm going to try to update again later tonight but if not I will update tomorrow! I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!