Chapter 43

Danielle's POV-
I can't believe it, it's finally New Year's Eve!!! Everyone is flying into NYC today and we rented a huge apartment for the whole weekend! I was so excited it was only 4am i was so excited I couldn't even sleep. I decided to finish packing the rest of my bags and head down early since I'm picking Eileen up on my way we can go out to lunch before we head over to the airport to get everyone. The good thing is the apparent is right around from Times Square so we can just walk over for tonight. Shawn and Austin are performing so we got VIP's so we are all the way in the front and then after we get to go backstage and then go to the after party! This was going to be the best New Years ever!!

Diana's POV-
It's finally New Years I get to see the girls again!! I'm a little nervous about flying though being almost 7 months pregnant and flying across the U.S. Is a little scary but I'm so excited. After this my doctor told me I couldn't fly anymore cause it could harm the baby. Cam and I were just heading to the airport now it's 2am and I'm so tired I can't wait to get on the plane so I can go back to sleep. The only plus about being at the airport so early is there aren't many people here so we didn't have to wait or anything. After we checked out backs and went through security we decided to head to starbucks and then went and sat at our gate. I must have fall asleep because when I opened my eyes I was being carried onto the plane by cam. There were only a couple people on the flight since it was so early so they let us into first class so we had like our own little cabin thing. Once we got to our seats cam set me down and put our bags up and then sat down next to me and I cuddled up into his side. Hopefully when I wake up we'll be in NY. I only woke up a few times during the flight but I slept most of the time. We were finally in NYC!! Coming here and going to Times Square for New Year's Eve has been a dream of mine for almost my whole life and I was beyond excited for tonight! After we got off the plane I texted Danielle cause she was going to pick us up and bring us to the apartment. She texted me back saying she was on her way and we headed to find our bags. It took them forever to get the bags off the plane which was surprising since there were very few people on the flight anyways but we finally got them and headed out to meet Danielle. When we got out the doors she saw us and started running towards me and we hugged and then she hugged cam and helped us take our bags to the car and we headed over. We were the first ones here besides Danielle and Eileen the rest of them should be here within the next hour. So we headed back to the apartment and got our room and cam put our bags up there. We decided to go out to eat so we found a restaurant and made a reservation for all of us in an hour by then everyone will be here. We just sat around talking having fun and then we headed to the restaurant to meet everyone there. When we got there all the Eileen, Mariah, and SAM came over and gave me a hug and then same with all the guys after everyone exchanged hugs we sat down and ate our food. Since we had VIP we didn't have to go extremely early and stand out said and freeze to death so after we are we went back and got ready for tonight and then we headed down.

Samantha's POV-
I'm finally in NYC this is so amazing! It's so beautiful here I can't wait for tonight. We just finished eating so we are heading back to the apartment to get ready! We got our outfits for he party ready and we are just going to come back and change because we aren't going to be wearing dresses outside in Times Square when it's only 10 degrees out. So we all got both of our outfits out and then we started getting ready. Eileen decided to do our hair cause she's really good at it and then we all helped each other with our makeup and then Changed into our outfit. We were finally done and we went downstairs to see if the guys were ready and they were so we all decided to head out. Jack came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead "I missed you so much" he said "I missed you so much more" I told him "that's pretty impossible" he remarked "nothing is impossible" I smirked and leaned up to give him a kiss. I'm so glad we are all finally back together I was going crazy without Jack and my girls. After we broke away he leaned down and kissed my forehead again and then said "I love you" "I love you too babe" I said pecking his cheek and then going to get my jacket. We all finally made it up to the VIP section in Times Square I don't think we would ever make it up here to be honest but we did. The show was going to start in about 5 minutes and Shawn was performing first so after he finishes he's going to come watch with us!

Cam's POV-
It was now 10 minutes before midnight and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I'm in Times Square with my baby and all of my best friends and one of them even performed I'm so happy right now! We watched the last person perform and then the countdown began! "59,58,57,56,55" everyone was so excited and so was i Diana looked so beautiful and so cute singing along to all the songs tonight I'm so happy she had a good time! "10,9,8" this is it 5 seconds away from midnight! "5,4,3,2,1, HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone started screaming and I spun Diana around and picked her up and gave her a kiss. I love her so much and I'm so glad we are here together! We pulled away after about 2 minutes to catch our breathe and I hugged her so tight and I never wanna let go. I never want to loose her she means the world to me and right here and right now has by far been the best New Years of my life! After we all grouped up we headed back to the apartment to get ready for the after party tonight! After we got to the party Diana and I went and danced to a couple slow songs we didn't dance much cause her back was bothering her since she was standing for 5 hours straight in Times Square so we danced for a little bit then we just sat down and relaxed and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Eileen's POV-
This party is so much fun! This has been on of the best nights of my life and I'm so glad everyone is finally back together for the whole weekend! Aaron and I were on the dance floor jumping and dancing to the music and having fun. A couple hours later we decided to head back to the apartment cause we were all tired. Diana had fallen asleep so cam carried her back and Danielle didn't feel good so Taylor carried her. Since the boys were carrying those to the guys carries us too! I was laughing so hard but I wasn't complaining cause my feet were killing me so it was nice. Once we all got back we all went up to our separate rooms. The couples shared rooms and then the guys shared the rest 2 boys to each room. We all fell asleep as soon as we laid down it was a very long night but it was so much fun!!

Hey guys sorry it's not very long I promise I will make a longer chapter either today or tomorrow sorry it's so short. I hope everyone has a good day!