Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Diana, Eileen, Mariah, and Sam

Danielle's POV

I'm on my way to the airport to meet up with Eileen and pick up Sam and Mariah.  We have known each other for about a year and a half now and this is our firstt time meeting each other.  On my way there i started thinking of how we met.  We wouldn't know each other if it wasn't for the boys.  It all started with a text.

Flashback-

I got put in a group chat with about 20 people and i was shy at the time i'm not verry good with talking to people i don't know.  A lot of the girls left because they were busy or something.  The group eventually got down to 4 girls.  Eileen, Mariah, Sam & I little did i know that a group chat that i thought we would only talk a couple times turrned into the best friendship ever.  All for of us loved the Magcon boys that's how we started talking because we all loved them.  Ever since we started talking not a day goes by without us textting one another.  We have became so close since we first started talking we know just about everything about each other and can talk to one another about anything and everything.  I would do anything for anyone of them because they have become like sisters to me and i'm so greatful to have them in my life.  We are always there for each other no matter what.  

Present time-

I was almost to the airport when i got a call from Eileen saying she would be there in about 45 minutes, which was good becaause that's when the girls planes would be landing.  It was the begining of June and both Sam and my birthdays are in July we are 2 days apart and we are both turning 16.  I wanted to meet my friends so badly so for my birthday i got myself a present my bestfriends.  So i bought tickets for Mariah and Sam and flew them out here and drove Eileen up here to meet up with us.  I was gonna have my sweet 16 while they were up but i was also gonna throw a surprise party for Sam and celebrate Mariah and Eileen's birthday while they are up.  I brought them up for the entire summer as soon as Sam got out of school i booked the flights and they arent leaving till September!! I can't wait to finally meet my best friends after so long it's finally happening!!!!

I just arrived at the Airport and Sam and Mariah's planes would be landing in about 15 minutes and Eileen should be here about the same time.  I went to starbucks and got us all drinks and then went to the lounge by the baggae claim where their bags would come.  I found a couch and a table and sat down and put the drinks on the table.  I looked at the monitors and it said both planes were landing, about 5 minutes later they both texted me saying they would meet me at baggage claim in a couple minutes.  Eileen then texted me and said she was just pulling up out side i told her where i was and she said she would be here in a minute.  Everyone started walking up we were all coming from diffrent directions we all ran into the middle of baggage claim area and jumped into a big group hug screaming and crying because we finally met for the first time.  Everyone in the airport was staring at us but we didn't care at all we were so happy we finally got to meet we hugged for about 20 minutes and then fell to the floor.  Once the baggae started coming we broke the hug and i went and grabbed the girls bags and we headed out to my car.  

Sorry if there are any spelling errors i was in a hurry writing this.  If you are reading I hope you like it i'm going to try and update everyday or every other.