Chapter - 2

In the evening

Sonu and Dida were watching tv in the hall.

Well more than watching they were fighting on what to watch.

"Dida I said no give me remote, I wanna watch Tom and Jerry. That's Final ." Sonu said scrunching her nose.

"Nope, I said no We will watch Kasautii So that's final." Dida too said scrunching her nose.

"Tom and Jerry"

"Kasautii"

"Tom and Jerry"

"Kasautii"

"Enough. Finger on lips." Shomi said getting pissed off with their stupid fight and both obliged her like a good children.

"Maa, you can watch Kasautii in noon too now let Sonu watch her Tom and Jerry." Shomi said giving them solution of their regular problem.

"Love you Chhoti Dida." Sonu said and gave flying kiss to shomi while she returned her back the same.

"Traitor." Dida said loudly making face.

" Maa, waise I regularly witness Tom and Jerry in my house only. You are still a kid only." Shomi said with smile on which Dida smiled back and Sonu was busy in watching her Tom and Jerry.

At Night

After dinner Dida already left to her room and Swara was also going to her room when Shomi stopped her.

"Shona I need to talk to you." Shomi said with slow voice.
Swara nodded and both came out.

"Sonu slept ?" Shomi asked.

"Yes. Just slept now. Do you have something important to talk." Swara asked.

"Why can't a mother talk with her daughter without any work." Shomi simply said with smile.

"I didn't mean that Maa. It's just.."

"It's Okay." Shomi said and continued to talk further ,

"Shona get Married."

"Maa, how can you ask this Maa. When you know that I will never marry." Swara shouted with little anger.

"What's wrong I asked Shona. I just asked you to get married. Main aur teri Dida aaj hai kal nahi then who will take care of you (Shona started going but Shomi held her hand and stopped her) why are you running from reality.
Till when are you going to take our responsibility Swara?" Shomi said this time with equal anger.

"Are you done Maa? Then listen to me, you aren't my responsibility
You Dida and Sonu are only my family.
And about taking care we all are enough for each other We don't need any third person to take care of us." Swara said sternly.

"Shona, you have to get married. Not for us but for Sonu , she needs father's love." Shomi tried to explain her.

"No Maa , my Sonu doesn't need any father's Love. Her mother is capable to give her all the love. Her mother is capable to fulfil her all demands. She doesn't need anyone." Swara again said with same intensity.

"Why don't you understand Shona. Why are you punishing your self for my sins." Shomi again tried to explain her.

"Maa, I'm not getting married for that reason. It's as simple as that I can give my Sonu everything and that's why I don't need any man to depend upon and you have not done any sins so stop talking bullshit all the time." Swara said for the last time and left to her room.

In Swara's Room

Swara saw sleeping Sonu with an angelic smile tightly hugging her teddy bear which made her smile too.

She took small steps towards Sonu so that her sleep didn't get disturb.

She laid down beside her taking her in embrace and kissed her forehead,

"Sonu your Mumma is enough for you. She will protect you from bad and evils. She will fulfil all your demands. She will give you love of both mother and father but she can never share you with anyone. You are only my daughter, my life."
A long tear droplet fell from her eye while she kept on caressing her hair with love.

Shomi was watching all this with teary eyes ,
"I want your HAPPINESS Shona."

Next Day

All were having breakfast silently actually not silently Dida and Sonu were exchanging looks as Swara and Shomi didn't talk with each other since morning.

"Dida I got call from that Lady she will come today probably, so meet her if possible." Swara said.

Dida nodded while Shomi was looking Swara with anger filled eyes.

"I want your decision to be changed Swara that to as soon as possible." Shomi said sternly.

"And I have already told you my decision Maa and it won't change. " Swara too said sternly.

Sonu was staring at them with confused expression as she didn't have any clue what they were talking about while Dida got idea from their talk that Shomi was talking about Swara's marriage.

"Sonu finish your food fast, today you and Maa are going alone as I have some urgent work." Swara said and Sonu nodded in Yes.

Meanwhile they were having breakfast they heard sound of their door bell.

Swara stood up to open the door and found one lady was standing there with two begs probably her luggage.

"Are you Swara Bose ?" Lady asked.

"Yes, I am only Swara Bose." Swara replied.

"Ohh, Hello Miss Bose. I called you two days back for P.G. remember. So I thought to meet you today only as I and my son want to settle as soon as possible." Lady said with warm smile.

"Yes, please come inside." Swara said.

Swara called her inside while shomi and dida got up from their chair seeing that lady and come to her.

"Maa , Dida she and her son are our new P.G." Swara said while introducing them with that lady.

That lady greeted them then Swara called sonu to introduce her.

" This is My Daughter Sanjeeda." Swara said Sonu come to that lady asking her to bend down. That lady did what Sonu asked.

"Hii, I am Sanjeeda urf Sonu but only my Mumma, Chhoti Dida and and Badi Dida can call me Sonu because they love me so much." Sonu introduced herself and tried to show how much they love her by stretching her hands wide.

Everyone smiled at her innocent talks while that lady caressed her hairs lovingly.

" You have such a cute Daughter." That lady said with smile.

"(To that lady)Thanks
(To Sonu) Sonu go and bring your school beg." Swara said.

Sonu ran to her room to bring her beg.

"You said you are coming with your son, where is he? "Swara asked not finding her son with her.

" woh actually he is outside. Let me call him." That lady said and Swara nodded.

"Beta (Son) come inside." That Lady went outside to call his son and came back with puppy in her hand.

Behind her a tall , fair Man came inside who was wearing simple orange colour shirt and black pent.

"Mumma my and your beg." Sonu called Swara from behind showing her both begs at the same time.

Swara turned towards her with smile,
" Thanks my Bachha."

"Mom my Puppy."
Everyone heard voice of that Man and turned towards him.

That lady went towards him giving him his puppy and he smiled in return.

Shomi asked that lady about her name and further information while Swara was staring him strangely trying to recognise him................

To be continued.......