Chapter - 17

"Hawwww, having fun without me !!!"

Both Sonu and Sanskaar looked at the source and found Swara standing at the door who came just now and found them laughing.

"Mumma, you came." Sonu shouted and stood up from Sanskaar's lap and ran to her Mumma who bend down to reach her height.

"That's cheating, you both were having fun without me." Swara said with sad face on which Sonu nodded in no while Swara looked at Sanskaar from the corner of her eye who got up from his place and left to his room without looking at her back.

Swara's face fell seeing his ignorance and she was well aware of his anger thus she thought she had to convince him anyhow. She looked at her daughter who was now holding her drawing book in her hand. She raised her eyebrow in question on which Sonu forwarded her book.

"Open it and see my beautiful drawing." Sonu said with smile on which Swara smiled back nodding her head in yes.

"You have already decided it's beautiful before showing." Swara said narrowing eyes on which Sonu giggled little.

"I'm extra smart, Mommy." Sonu said raising her imaginary collar while Swara shook her head unbelievably and opened book to see her painting.

It didn't take few seconds for Swara to open her eyes wide in shock and look at Sonu who was having smile on her face.

"What is this ?" Swara asked still in shock while Sonu giggled seeing her expressions.

"Our sweet and cute family." Sonu replied with smile on which Swara glared her listening her sweet and cute.

"Ohh really ! What is this horn doing above this lady's head ?" Swara asked glaring her on which Sonu laughed loudly .

"Mumma, this is not lady I mean this is my devil dida." Sonu said controlling her laughter on which Swara slapped her playfully seeing her naughtiness.

"She is your dida sonu, you should not make her fun and why is this lady's nose this much big ?" Swara asked still glaring Sonu on which she again giggled keeping her hands on mouth.

"First of all I didn't make Dida's fun, she is my cute Dida, Okay (Swara nodded in yes) and this lady is Ragini Masi ( Swara opened her eyes wide ) and I didn't draw this nose it's my buddy who drew this." Sonu said twitching her nose cutely.

"Sanskaar drew this !" Swara uttered on which Sonu nodded in yes while Swara shook her head unbelievably.

"You both are cartoons seriously. If Ragini comes to know about this then she will strangle my neck." Swara said while thinking about the consequences.

"And Mumma, see this is chhoti dida then Sujata aunty then it's me, you know buddy asked to draw this tiara above my head ( point towards the tiara in the painting) and at my left side you and at right side my buddy." Sonu said pointing towards each person in the painting while Swara looked at it keenly.

"You are looking like an angel." Swara said with smile on which Sonu smiled brightly.

"You know buddy said the same." Sonu said smilingly on which Swara smiled slightly.

"Mumma, now can I go to play ?" Sonu asked making puppy face.

"Nope, you aren't going anywhere. If you wanna play then play at home only." Swara ordered strictly with stern face on which Sonu whose face was bright till now fell within a second. Swara who was observing her, smiled slightly.

"If someone wants to go to play then they have to give a kissie to Mumma." Swara said hiding her smile and turned her face to other side. Sonu who listened her, jumped in her lap and gave a tight kiss on her chick making Swara smile brightly.