Chapter - 14

"Mom." Sanskaar called his mom who was busy in folding clothes and keeping them in cupboard. She turned towards him after closing cupboard with raised eyebrows.

"Lori." Sanskaar said giving her sheepish smile on which Sujata shook her head unbelievably.

"I thought you wanted to say something important." Sujata said seeting beside him while he placed his head on her lap.

"So what, making your son sleep by singing a melodious lori is also a very important work you know." Sanskaar said giving her smile while Sujata slapped on his head playfully.

"Okay, now close your eyes." Sujata said closing his eyes with her palm.

"Mom, do you think I should be friend with cry baby ?" Sanskaar asked with closed eyes.

"Wow now you are thinking about your cry baby in sleep also." Sujata said with teasing smile caressing his hairs on which he opened his one eye and looked at her.

"What happened to your mind, Mom ? I guess nowadays you watch too much movies which is spoiling your innocent mind." Sanskaar said and closed his eye again on which Sujata hit his head lightly.

"That's not joke." Sujata said on which Sanskaar smiled little.

"I just asked simple question and instead of giving straight reply you started joking." Sanskaar said.

"I think you should be friend with her as per you told me I find she is very innocent girl and sensitive too." Sujata said caressing his hairs on which he again opened eyes.

"But till now she didn't even thank me." Sanskaar said with frown.

"She might be scared from you." Sujata said shrugging her shoulders.

"Am I Gorilla or chimpanzee that she is scared from me ?" Sanskaar asked with frown on which Sujata chuckled little.

"That's not funny, Mom." Sanskaar said making faces.

"I think you better ask her this question. Now close your eyes and sleep." Sujata said closing his eyes with her palm on which he just hummed.

"Lori, Mom." Sanskaar said.

"Okay baba." Sujata said caressing his hairs.

Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh me -2

Milti hai jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh me -2

Pariyon ke bhesh me

Aa leke chalun tujhko...........

Sanskaar stirred in his sleep making Sujata and Swara stop their talk. They both looked at him worriedly as if he woke up from his sleep it would be difficult to make him calm and sleep again. Sujata immediately started caressing his hairs in order to make him calm.

Ho chand chale adha
Ho phir bhi roshni -2
Umeed jo na chhute
Har baat hai bani.

Raaton ke sur ae nikle
Subah ki ragini
Lori tujhe sunau -2
Bachpan ki ek main -2

Milti hai jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh me -2

Pariyon ke bhesh me

Aa leke chalun tujhko...........

Sujata looked at Swara as she completed song. Sanskaar too again drifted in deep sleep, Sujata looked at both of them simultaneously having content smile on her face.