Chapter - 4

It was hectic day for Swara, as exams were near so she had to take extra lectures and prepare question paper too. But now her mind was racing somewhere else or on someone who was none other than Sanskaar. She was thinking about his changed behaviour since morning and it was not helping her, not helping her to concentrate her mind on her work so she thought to leave early to her home picking her Maa and Sonu too from school.

In the School

Swara was waiting for her Maa and Sonu on the gate. She knew she was early as it would take more half an hour for their class to get finished. She was scrolling her phone when she saw two students were arguing with each other on something very serious, so she head towards them to know what the matter was actually.

"Don't call me teddy, how many times I have told you not to call me teddy but you never listen to me." First student who was girl said angrily twitching her nose.

"Are, but you are so cute just like teddy bear you know. So I want to call you teddy only." Second student who was boy said with smile.

Swara smiled listening their conversation which reminded her of something.

"How many time I have told you not to call me teddy. Am I that much fat that you call me teddy. " Girl said.

"Paagal Ladki, I don't call you teddy because you are fat, I call you teddy because of your chubby chicks and you know you are extremely cute." Boy said pulling her chicks softly with smile .

"You are lying." She said with frown on her face.

"No, I'm not lying, trust me." He said pinching his throat.

Swara was broght back from her memory land because of their argument which was getting hyper.

"No No No, Promise me you won't call me teddy. "Girl said angrily.

"No No No, I'll call you teddy only. Do whatever you want. "Boy said with equal anger.

Before they start their third world war Swara thought to intrupt.

"Okay Okay Bachha Party, come here. "She called them on which they obliged like good students.

"So, you don't want him to call you teddy right? "She asked from girl on which she nodded.

"And you want to call her teddy only right?" She asked from boy on which he nodded too.

"So, it's very big problem but I have solution." She said with smile.

"What ?" Both asked at the same time.

"So, you both are best friends (they both nodded) and best friends have right to call us from any name they want (they both again nodded). It doesn't mean they are teasing us, it means you are special to them. They find you different from others. And you know what Kiddos Teddy is actually a very cute name and you are not liking it." She explained them with smile.

"No No, it's cute." Girl said immediately.

"So you liked it." She asked on which girl nodded.

"And you both are very cute kiddos. So from now don't fight like this and go to your classrooms." She said and patted their chicks.

"And you are also very cute just like teddy bear." They both said at the same time and left while the smile which was playing on her lips till now, faded.

"Mummaaaaaaa."

She turned towards the owner of voice and found Sonu standing holding finger of her Dida. She smiled and called her towards her opening her arms widely on which Sonu ran towards her and jumped in her arms.