Chapter - 24

"Mumma, my brownie." Sonu said while looking for brownies in the food beg.

"We didn't pack your brownies." Swara said while shrugging off her shoulders on which before Sonu could react anything Sanskaar only screamed leaving everyone startle. Ragini who was drinking her juice, spat it out on Laksh's face who was sitting opposite her.

"That's cheating, teddy. You said we will enjoy here and we can do whatever we want but you didn't bring my favourite brownies." Sanskaar said slowly with grumpy face.

Swara saw everyone's reaction and just smiled seeing all of them but Ragini, how could she keep quiet.

"Shona, are you giving them brownies or should I eat them all ?" Ragini asked while glaring her on which Swara threw papper ball on her which directly hit her on her face.

"I still remember that day when we come to know his obsession for brownies." Ragini said sulking all the while on which chuckle escaped from Swara's mouth.

"I miss my mumma and papa." Swara said with sad face tracing her fingers on a small teddy which she tied with her beg's zip. Ragini felt bad seeing her best friend therefore she thought to divert her mind and smiled thinking something.

"Ohhh, so now I got to know why that sadu called you teddy !" Ragini said tapping her finger on her chin as if thinking something deeply while Swara frowned listening her and asked '"why ?"

"Because I have never saw your face keenly. See, your round chubby face and now when you are crying it became more puffy with red small nose." Ragini said while suppressing her smile on which Swara beat her forehead.

"Dumbo, he called me teddy because he might have seen this teddy in my beg." Swara said and again became sad while saying this.

"Shona, I'll also cry if you become sad." Ragini said while looking at her sad face.

"You know this is the last gift from my papa when I was 5 years old. Ever since then I'm treasuring it." Swara said again tracing her fingers on that small teddy.

"Okay, you can do one thing as soon as you reach home ; directly talk to aunty." Ragini said while keeping her hand on Swara's shoulder on which she nodded in agreement.

"If miss cry baby is done with this crying session then can we have something to eat I'm hungry." Ragini said while keeping her hand on her stomach on which Swara just murmured "Nautanki."

Swara took out her lunchbox from her beg and opened the lid of the box. Ragini who was just waiting for this only, she grabbed lunchbox from Swara and took out  browine from lunchbox. She closed eyes smelling the aroma of browine with slight smile. On seeing this, Swara just shook her head unbelievably as this was their daily routine. Ragini was going to put the browine inside her mouth felt someone snatched her browine from her hand and now her hand was empty.

She opened her eyes while gritting teeths and looked at Swara who was looking at other direction with wide opened eyes. Ragini looked in her direction and found Sanskaar was standing there and his mouth was stuffed with browine.

"How dare you, Sanskaar ?" Ragini spat in full anger.

"What did I do ?" Sanskaar asked gulping down browine.

"How could you snatch my browine without my permission ?" Ragini again asked in anger.

"First of all, low your volume and second Swara brought this not you then why should I take your permission ?" Sanskaar asked while shrugging off his shoulders.