Chapter - 20

"Mom, I can never share the place of my sister with anyone and Swara isn't my sister, she is just cry baby but today turned angry bird." Sanskaar said being little emotional.

Sujata heard everything carefully by the time her eyes filled with tears. She knew how much Sanskaar was attached with his sister. The day they lost her, from the day she was seeing this different Sanskaar, who most of the time remained in angry mood. Only she could see, a fragile and innocent Sanskaar behind his anger not even his father who used to claim that he was a father. If he would have seen the real Sanskaar, he might not be keeping Sanskaar with him forcefully. But she couldn't fall weak in front of his Sanskaar. She cupped his chicks with both of her hands.

"Sanskaar, okay tell me if anyone comes out of nowhere who is stranger and starts blaming me then what will you do ?" Sujata asked looking into his eyes.

"I'll get angry." Sanskaar said in anger on which Sujata just shook her head.

"So, here you got your answer. If some unknown person comes and scolds our loved ones without knowing real reasons , an instant rage automatically comes out and then you know what we do, right." Sujata said with smile on which Sanskaar looked at her listening her carefully. He knew Ragini was Swara's best friend still he always scolded her so it was quite obvious she might get angry.

"But I'm not strange to her." Sanskaar said with frown on which Sujata again shook her head unbelievably. 

"Then who are you to her, her friend or brother ???" Sujata asked raising eyebrows.

"Mommmmm..." Sanskaar growled on which Sujata pressed her lips to control her laughter.

"Sanskaar, you aren't even her friend. She doesn't know you properly nor you and you are saying (while miming) I'm not strange to her." Sujata explained him with smile.

"And that Ragini, she said to make  Swara my sister." Sanskaar said with frown.

"Now only you said no, Swara apologised for that even she said it was just a joke. Sanskaar, when she doesn't know about your sister then how was she supposed to know your possessiveness and love for your sister." Sujata said patting Sanskaar's chicks on which he nodded understanding everything now.

"Don't think I'm taking her side. I want my son to control his anger thus he can see other's perspectives too. Anger is our the biggest enemy, Sanskaar. Remember this always. Many relations break just because of this anger. So, control your anger for those whom you don't wanna loose." Sujata said caressing his hairs on which he finally smiled listening and understanding.

"I'll, Mom." Sanskaar said with smile making Sujata smile.

"Now go to your room and finish your homework." Sujata said on which he nodded and left to his room.

"Aunty, do you think he had ever followed your advice. I don't think so he ever did." Swara said remembering his behaviour on which Sujata turned her gaze towards Swara.

"I too think the same." Sujata said with a serious face and later both bursted out into a short laughter.

Next Day

Sanskaar was sitting outside of doctor's cabin, placing his head on Sujata's shoulder who was caressing his hairs. While Swara was standing at one corner talking on phone with someone. Sanskaar tilted his head to look for Swara, who was still talking on call then he looked at the cabin door which was closed. He kept on looking both simultaneously with furrowed eyes.

"Yes, Laksh ask your wife to handle everything at college." Swara said to Laksh who just sighed heavily listening her.

"More than my wife she is your best friend." Laksh said on which Swara didn't say anything.