Chapter - 21

"Buddy, right right..." Sonu said while looking at tv screen and pressing the buttons of remote.

"No, left left..." Sanskaar said pressing his remote's buttons.

"Arey, but I'll fall down." Sonu said still her eyes on tv screen.

"No, you won't, that's why I'm asking you to take left." Sanskaar said turning his gaze towards Sonu then again turned towards tv screen .

"Ohh gosh, you guys are playing game over here. That's what you both do behind my back."

Sanskaar and Sonu who were so engrossed in playing game, their fingers stopped right at those buttons of remote and they closed their eyes tightly. Both shifted their gaze at the same time towards the door where Swara was standing along with Ragini, glaring them constantly.

"Mummaaaaaaaa !!!" Sonu said grinning widely while keeping remote on the bed and ran towards Swara who was still glaring her.

"Stop right there Sonu, do you even know you have exams just after one week and you are playing game." Swara said while glaring her on which Sonu stood there bowing her head down with sad pout.

"Shona, don't you have other work than scolding my Sonu and everyone else all the time." Ragini said with greeted teeths and moved towards Sonu and knelt down in front of her.

"Don't worry champ, your mumma has hit her head on some rock that's why she has gone insane." Ragini said softly cupping Sonu's chicks on which Swara glared her on behind her back.

"My mumma isn't insane." Sonu said with sad face and again bowed her head down. 

"Like mother like daughter. Why are they both this much innocent ?" Ragini murmured to herself shaking her head unbelievably on which Swara looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Mera toh pata nahi, but you are proving yourself as insane." Swara said while giggling little on which Sonu raised her head to look at her mother. She too smiled seeing her Mumma and looked at her with puppy dog eyes. Swara felt her gaze upon her thus she looked at her and walked towards her.

"And by the way Ragini jii I wasn't scolding her, I was just reminding her about her exams which is necessary." Swara said looking at Sonu and ruffled her hairs on which she blinked her eyes.

"Offfo, you both mother and daughter are impossible and I believe this earth is in the shape of circle." Ragini said shaking her head unbelievably.

Meanwhile Sanskaar was looking and listening the whole conversation paying complete attention of his, looked at Ragini while narrowing his eyes.

"Don't you know earth is not completely round." Sanskaar said  glaring Ragini on which she along with Swara looked at him wide eyes.

"I agree with buddy, Ragini Masi you are professor and this is what you teach to your students ?" Sonu asked keeping her both hands on her waist on which Swara giggled keeping her hands on her mouth while Ragini looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Let me tell you what I teach my students you shaitan !" Ragini said forwarding her hand to grab Sonu but before she could have grabbed her, she ran from there laughingly with jet speed while Ragini ran behind her.

"Everyone in this house is just kid. Sometimes I feel like I'm raising so many kids altogether." Swara said shaking her head unbelievably seeing the race of her beloved best friend and her one and only naughty daughter. She turned her gaze to Sanskaar after feeling his constant gaze upon her. She stood up from her place and walked towards him while he turned his gaze in his lap when he saw her coming towards him.