Domum

"Are you ready to go?" Newt called, sticking his head in Tina's room.

Tina stared at her suitcase for a moment before nodding and closing it.

"Yes. I'm ready," she said. "I think I've got everything."

"Alright then. I'll be downstairs. Come down when you're ready."

"Okay."

Newt made his way down to the living room, setting his case by the door. Then he moved into his basement.

"Bunty?" he called.

His assistant appeared at the bottom of the stairs, quickly climbing up to him.

"You off?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. "We'll be leaving in a few minutes, I think."

"How long do you think you'll be gone?"

"I'm not sure. Several months, at least. You'll be okay taking care of everything here?"

Bunty nodded. "I should be."

"Good. Thank you," he sighed. "Okay. We'll be leaving now."

"Right."

The two of them moved back into the living room. Tina appeared at the bottom of the stairs, holding her case tightly in both hands.

"I hope you have a safe trip," Bunty said as they moved towards the door. 

Newt helped Tina into her coat before pulling on his own as she buttoned hers up.

"Goodbye, Bunty," Tina said. "It was nice to meet you." She offered the woman her hand and they shook hands.

"I'd say the same but . . ." Bunty trailed off.

"But you met me before."

She smiled apologetically. "Yeah."

"Well, goodbye."

"Bye." She turned to Newt. "Bye, Newt."

"Bye, Bunty," he said. He gave his assistant a side hug before picking up his case and offering his hand to Tina. "Come on, then."

Tina slipped her hand into his and grabbed her suitcase. He led her out of the house and along the street to the alley. As they rounded the corner, there was a crack and Queenie and Jacob appeared in front of them.

"Oh, good. You're still here," Queenie said by way of greeting. "We were running late and I was afraid we were going to miss you."

"Well, we're leaving now," Newt replied, suppressing a chuckle. "Let's not be late."

Queenie pulled Jacob forward, grabbing onto Newt's arm and he Disapparated. They appeared in another alley, closer to the docks. Queenie let go of Newt and continued walking arm in arm with Jacob.

Tina tugged on Newt's arm. He turned to look at her and offered her a smile.

"What's wrong?" he murmured.

"N-nothing," Tina stammered. "I just felt . . . I felt a little strange for a moment."

Newt stopped abruptly. 

"Strange how?" he demanded.

She shook her head. "I feel fine now. I think I just imagined it." She turned to look at Queenie and Jacob who were still walking ahead of them. "Maybe it's just the thought of being separated from Queenie again."

Newt stepped closer to her. "You know, we could always stay here a little longer. We could always--"

"No, Newt. It's fine. Really. I know I'll miss her but I still have you, don't I?"