In The Closet - Mitchel Cave

Mitchel

You rolled your eyes as your phone kept buzzing.

Mitchel 👽: hey I know your up
Mitchel 👽: please answer
Mitchel 👽: come on one time won't hurt anyone.

You rolled eyes knowing Mitchel is in a long distance relationship.

You: maybe you should break up with your girlfriend if you can't stay faithful

You hit send as you got a instant response.

Mitchel 👽: no no I love her I really do trust me I wanna Marry her but you know my hand is getting boring and she's gonna for a whole another week 🙏🏻

Mitchel 👽: you act like we haven't had sex before, and if I remember correctly (which I do) you were in a relationship when we did.

You rolled your eyes once more knowing he was right.

You: fine I'll see you in ten

You hit send and grabbed your keys. But you couldn't shake the feeling of heat surging through your body. You knew Mitchel was amazing in bed and it's been a while since you had any action. As you got lost in your thoughts as you arrived at his huge house.
"I'm here." You said with annoyance in your voice. A shirtless Mitchel emerged from the hallway.
"Thought you just texted that to shut me up." He slid his hand down your arm to your wrist leading you down the hallway. It was like he couldn't wait to get to the bedroom.
He pushed you against the hallway wall making some pictures fall to the ground his hands where on both sides of your head as he connected his lips to your neck. You tilted your head to the side allowing him more access.
You held onto the back of his neck as his bites made your knees weak. "Iv missed the taste of your skin." He whispered into your ear as nibbled on it. He took your shirt off along with your bra. You let out a soft moan as he groped you. His thumbs traced your nipples causing them to harden. He got rid of the space in between you and his lips as he grinned against you. Him biting your bottom lip gave him enough space to slip him tongue in.
"What was that." You pulled your lips away as he shrugged.
"Mitchel I'm home, early but I'm just grabbing my laptop then going." A girls voice got closer as he pushed you into the closet.
"Mitchel where are you?" The voice got louder but you could tell he couldn't care less he placed his hands back onto your chest as he continued the rough make out session. "Mitchel." You moaned into his mouth as he unbuckled his pants.
"But your girl..." He Cut you Off as he yanked down your shorts. He turned you around as you put your hands on the wall.

"Babe who's the other car that's in the driveway?" Her voice rang through the house.

"Fuck." You moans as he slid into you.
He put his hand over mouth as he placed the other one around your waist to help assist his thrusts.
"Damn." He Let out a low moan.
"Mitchel." You moaned into his hand as he. "Imma make this quick." He said with a small moan at the end. He thrusted into you hard and fast making you lose your breath. "Faster." You managed to get out as he followed your commands.

"Mitchel I know your Home!" The calm voice turned to anger.

"Shit (y/n), I'm so close, already." He moaned and shook your head no. "I'm not there yet." You said out of breath. "Well that sucks princess." He said in a low tone as he thrusts got weaker. "Fuck." You moaned as he released in You.
He let you go as he pulled up his pants.
"Does it look like I just had sex?" He said out of breath as he grabbed a shirt off the hanger.
"No you're good, distract her so I can leave." You laughed.