Tattoo Scavenger Hunt - Clinton Cave

Clinton Cave
This ones for Kayla 🤘🏻🤪

You basically slammed the front door shut because of how happy and excited you were. It made your boyfriend Clinton dart up from the couch.
"Guess what babe!" You screamed as he laughed a little and shrugged.
"I got another tattoo." You followed him into you twos shared room as you sat on the bed.
"Oh really what off?" He took his shirt and slid into the empty side of the bed.
"Guess." You giggled as he rolled his eyes. "Okay then tell me where it is?" You smirked and climbed onto his lap as you starred down at the much larger male. "How about you find it." You raised your eyebrows as he slid his hands under your shirt and flung it across the room. You kept repositioning yourself on his lap as he made a small moan escape from his lips.
"Well it's not on your stomach." You Smiled and got off of him so he climb on top of you. "Let's see if it's behind your ear." He mumbled before he connected his teeth to your ear.

"Not there maybe it's on your neck." He said with a small laugh as you let out a small moan as he continued to leave a heart shaped bruise on your neck. He slid your jeans down as he did the same with his joggers.
"No new ink on your thighs or hips." He ran his hands up and down your thighs rather quickly as it sent shivers up your body.
He pulled his boxers down and let his member spring out as his hands found there way to your breast. You were so fought off by him massaging you that it took you a second to release he had slid into you.
"Clinton I promise the tattoo is not inside my vagina." You laughed with a moan mixed in.
"Let me go deeper and make sure." He huffed as he thrusted deeper as you rolled your eyes back and gripped the sheets. "Fuck Clint." You moaned as he picked up your legs and placed it on his shoulder so he could have more control.
"Clinton!" You basically screamed as he picked up speed but you didn't think it was humanly possible.
"Fuck (y/n)" he moaned, you knew how he worked he only really moaned until he was about to top off. "Shit." He mumbled and moaned again as he began to pull out but didn't succeed as he came all over your lower abdomen. "Sorry babe." He laughed as grabbed a towel off the ground, and cleaned you off and laid next to you. You turned to him as you tried to control your breathing.
"My tattoo it's on my arm and it's a teddy bear, because you're my teddy bear, and look it's wearing nikes and a beanie that says police." You Smiled as he laughed and kissed your forehead.