Realistic Dream - Christian Anthony

Christian Anthony
* Requested *

You noticed your boyfriend besides you Tossing and turning and occasionally letting out almost like moan sound you laughed a little as he moaned your name softly. You rubbed his bare chest trying to calm him down but it seemed to only make matters worse as his moaning became louder. You laughed and noticed the bulge in his sweatpants.

You slipped your hand into his pants as he jerked as you wrapped your hands around his already throbbing member.

"Fuck, (y/n)" he moaned still fully asleep. He kept squirming as you continued the pumping action.

"Yes Babygirl call me daddy." You couldn't but laugh at this kink he never brought up before. "Yes choke me." He
Mumbled as you're jaw dropped open as you took his balls into your grip causing him to let out a moan.
You were caught off guard as he released all over your hand and his sweatpants, you removed your hand and quickly laid back down. And seconds later he darted dart up fully waking up.

"What the fuck?" He basically screamed as you turned over and yawned.
"You alright babe?" You said trying not to laugh.
"Uh yah I just had a dream that felt so real." He said almost as if he was traumatized at how real it felt.

"Go back to sleep." You mumbled.
"I'll try." He laid back down. "Okay daddy." You spoke trying not to laugh in the process.
"Wait what?" He said almost in disbelief.
"Nothing just said okay."

(A/n)
So I know I have a lot of requests to fill and I will lol just give me some time but for as now requests are closed till I catch up on the requests I have rn.