Fighting for love - Clinton Cave

Clinton Cave
This Smut seance can also be found in the book Ozone by atlanticsozone
I wrote it for her but I really liked it so I thought I'd post it here too. (Just the Smut is in her book not the stuff leading up to it)

"Try That again." A sober Clinton shoved a drunk Christian against the wall. "Not my fault your girls hot as fuck." Christian laughed as Clinton grabbed a half full of his blonde hair and slammed his head against the dry wall. "Bro." He groaned and threw a punch at Clinton knocking him in the lip. Guys stop you yelled. "Not until he knows not try to have ducking sex with my girlfriend." Christian laughed. "Not my fault she was gonna spreads her legs for me." Christian threw another punch hitting Clint in the eye as he threw the kid on the ground.
"Baby, Stop let me clean you up." You huffed.

(In first person🤢)
I placed a cold rag on the bruise that was forming on clints eye.
"Baby." I mumbled as he flinched in pain. I mumbled a Sorry as I led him into the bedroom so I got get more supplies to fix him up with.
"God." He mumbled as he studied my lips. I made the first move and pushed mine against his. He groaned in pain at first cause Christian placed a good gash above his lip.
"I'll prove I'm the only one you need." He mumbled as I nodded in agreement.
He backed me up until I fell onto his king sized bed. I tried to scoot up to the headboard but he stopped me. He looked down at my joggers then up at me I nodded so he knew it was alright to take them off he did so as he slipped his hands under my shirt and slung it across the room. He finally let me scoot up to the headboard as his shirtless body crawled on top of me. My breath quickened as he undid his own pants he struggled to get off his ankles which caused me to giggle a little.
He rolled his eyes and connected his lips to my neck. I groaned in pleasure as his kiss moved down my tone stomach to the hem of my red thong. He slid it down with his teeth as my widened. "That was hot." I laughed as he smirked. His hands cressed my sides as he placed on hand on the head board and the other on my bare shoulder as he lined up. "Just tell me when, baby." He said in a low husky tone which sent chills all over my body.
It took me a second before i was ready for him. I mustered up the strength to shake my head yes. I tried to contain my screams because people where Home but mostly because I didn't want to frighten him. "Fuck move." I commanded as soon as he sunk his full length in. He had to adjust to body again so it took him a second before he legged my leg over his shoulder before he began a steady back and forth motion but this got boring to me very quickly.
"Faster." I breathed out as he let my leg fall and he gripped the sheets that laid under me as he thrusted harder and faster. "Fuck, (y/n) ." He moaned him saying my name in that context made me feel like a sinner.
I dug my nails into his back trying to release some pleasure but it was a fail as his thrusts became more sloppier. Our panting were in sink as we both reach our highest points. "Fuck Clinton." I finally screamed in pleasure as he released in me as tried to regain my breath as he did the same. He flopped next to me and grabbed a towel that was on ground. He cleaned up my lower abdomen as he handed me on of his Chase Atlantic hoodies.