On Stage - Christan Anthony & Mitchel Cave

Manthony
-gay warning-
* requested *

"Aye New York Let's here it!" Mitchel screamed into the mic as the music to Like A Rockstar came on.
"Pop a couple pills in the day time." Mitchel scream
He pranced over to Christians mic to also scream into.
Christian player his little heart out on the electric guitar.
Mitchel used his finger to turn kras face towards his. Christian quickly got lost in Mitchels eyes, he leaned head on Mitchels head.
"This real life!" Mitchel mumbled into the mic as he put his weight on Christian.
"Make this shit your mother Fucking theme song!" He screamed as he to took his head off of Christian but Christian didn't want him to leave so he grabbed onto to one of Mitchels braids causing him to turn around. It was like a weird impulse as Christian connected their lips. Mitchel quickly deepened the kiss as he pulled the blond boy closer to him as Mitchels hand travel from his upper back down to Christians ass.
Mitchel ripped away from the blond boys embraced as Clinton's sax solo snapped him back into reality as he looked into the New York crowd with red cheeks and raising pants.

                                   •••
Wow this story was lame lol sorry