Babysitter - Clinton Cave

Clinton Cave

"I'm 18 I don't need a babysitter I'm an adult!" You crosses your arms as Clinton did the same. "I totally agree but your parents are paying me hella well." He let out a laugh as you rolled your eyes and sat on a couch.
"Are you hungry?" Clinton asked heading towards the kitchen.
"No." You hissed as Clinton turned on his heal and started towards you.
"Um you may be adult but I'm in charge of you so drop the attitude." He raised his eyebrows.
"Leave me alone." You said with even more attitude.
You started to walked towards the front door but Clinton closed it as you turned around to see him basically hovering over you. "I told your parents you wouldn't leave the house." You crossed your arms in pure anger.
"Who do you actually think you are." You flared your nostrils as he leaned in even closer to you. "I'm the one in charge of you right now." Your breath hitched as you swallowed hard. "L...Leave me alone." You breathes out as you moved away from him and headed back into the living room but he grabbed your arm.
"Let me go." You screamed but it was like you were silent to him he grabbed your other hand and backer you against the wall. You finally got a chance to study his face his brown eyes and full face you couldn't deny he was hot but you didn't want to go farther he was your babysitter.
"Clinton get off of me." You said in a unsure tone.
His hands trailed up and down your side your eyes darted to his lips as you watched them get closer to yours as space finally closed.
His grip on your waist became tighter as the kiss became less innocent. He knew you wanted him, or you wanted anyone at all your body needed this and he knew it.
He moved his kiss to your ear "jump" he whispered as you did as told as you wrapped your legs around his waist you kept eyes connected to his as he laid you on the couch as he crawled on top of you.
He was quick to take off your shirt and bra as his hands massaged your breasts. You let out and quite moan as his tool of his shirt and flung it across the living room. He slid down your brothers basketball shorts.
"Oh no underwear, one less thing I have to do." He smirked as his smile sent chills down your spin.
His hands traced your inner thighs as you flinched at his cold hands. You let out a gasp as his hands found there way to your vagina.
He connected his lips too yours as he slid a finger in. "Clinton." You moan into his mouth as he inserted another as you let out another moan. His kiss trailed down to your neck as you tilted your head allowing him more access. "Clinton please!" You begged for more as he inserted one last finger as he started the come here motion. "Fuck." You moaned as his free hand gripped your thigh.
He could tell you were close to coming as he disconnected his lips from your neck and took out his fingers. "Clinton." You said with disappointment clear in your voice.
He smirked at you one last time as he took on of your nipples into his mouth as you let out a small moan his kiss went down your stomach to your hip bones.
"Clinton." You moaned as he grabbed a hand full of his corse brown hair. His tongue traced your clit as you were a moaning mess. "Imma cum." You said barley Audible. He licked you clean as he got off of you.
"Clean yo your parents should be home soon." He smirked as you nodded.