Bedroom floor - Mitchel Cave

Mitchel

It was the night before the day that your boyfriend of 2 years left for his new tour, you cuddled closer to him as he played with your hair.
"I'm going to miss you." You whined as he kissed the top of your head. "We'll FaceTime every second I have free, I promise baby it will be like I'm not even gone." Mitchel smiled at you as you returned the smile.
"But imma miss this a lot too." You raised your eyebrows wondering what your boyfriend was referring to as he tackled you onto the bed and pinned your arms above your head.
You let out laughs as he started to tickle you. You were so out of breath as he connected you guys lips.
You moan quietly into his mouth as he gripped onto your hips. His kiss moved to your ear. "I'm going to miss you and your body so much." He said in a seductive voice.
You hummed a Yah as he sat on your hips and admired you and your face, he pushed a strand of hair behind your face as he slipped off your shirt and you did the same to him. He connected his lips to your neck instantly finding your sweet spot as you grabbed the back of his neck in pleasure. "Mitchel." You moaned wanting more. "Shhh I gotta mark you so when I'm gone no one will mess with you." You laughed a little bit as he went back to giving you heart shaped hickeys.
You tugged as his jeans as he smirked, and he still remained on top of you.
"Oh you want these off." He laughed a little as you nodded. You scooted to the side of bed to let him take off his pant and so you could take off yours.
"Ahhh."
You screamed as you fell onto the floor.
You were about to get up but Mitchel stopped you.
"Nah lets just do it on the floor." You laughed as he held your hands above your head as he slid into you without a warning. You moaned in pain but mostly pleasure as he studied your face and waiting for your signal to move. You nodded a little as he let go of your hands and held onto your hips thrusting into you, with each one of his thrusts his moans got louder
You held onto his arms as he thrusted faster earning uncontrollable moans from you. "Mitchel!" You moaned wanting more of him.
His hands began to become sweaty while holding onto your hips.
"Imma cum." He moaned as you shook your head no.
"Wait, I'm almost there."
You said as clearly as possible. "Baby I have to cum!" He moaned even louder.
"Wait." You whined as you grabbed onto his back. "Im going..." His sentence got cut off by multiple moans as him cumming into you sent you over the edge and allowed you to reach your orgasm.