Dirty While Getting Clean - Mitchel Cave

Mitchel Cave

You laid in your boyfriends bed as he was busy taking a shower. You flipped through the Channels but something caught you off guard.
"Fuck, (y/n)." You heard a soft moan come from the bathroom.
You decide to surprise Mitchel. You stripped from all your clothes as Mitchel had his back to the glass as you knocked on it.
"Need some help?"
Mitchel jumped in sacredness as he laughed and opened the shower door.
"Sure." He smirked and pushed you against the shower wall. You ran your fingers through his wet knotted hair. The make out session didn't last long before you ran your hands down his wet toned chest tracing his V line as your hand wrapped firmly around his member. He hummed your name as you knelt down and replaced your hand with your tongue.

You licked up and down the sides of his member as it continued to grow. Your tongue did dances around Mitchels tip which made Mitchel throw his head back in pleasure. "Shit, (y/n)." He breathed out as your bobs became a constant rhythm.

He placed on hand on the shower railing knocking over all the shampoos and soaps and the other on the back of your head. He pressed your head father until your nose met with his abdomen. He thrusters his hips into you trying to make you go father even though his whole member was in your mouth. You noticed him start to shake a little as you only took his tip. You glided your tongue over it multiple times knowing it would send him over the edge and that's just what happened. You swallowed his warm salty sticky liquid just as the water was turing cold.