The Speech - Christian Anthony

Christian Anthony

You were sitting next to your boyfriend Christian Anthony at their album release dinner gathered with his family and management and friends.
It was starting to get boring as you rubbed the inside of Christians thigh as he bit down hard on his fork.
"Come on Christian, give us a speech too!" Riley cheered as everyone begged him. He swallowed hard as you unzipped his pants under the table.

"Well, where do I start I could never imagine a couple kids from Australia having a sold out tour and all this success." He paused as you slipped you hands into his jeans, you began to stroke his growing member as he took a deep breath and continued.
"I...I can't believe that I'm getting to live this high life with my best friends." He said with a swallow. "Awe he's getting emotional." Jordan pointed out as you laughed to yourself.
You continued to run your palm up and down his throbbing package.
You rubbed his sensitive tip threw his boxers.
The fabric rubbed quickly against his erect member.

"I couldn't ask for a better life and I can't wait for everything else we're gonna achieve." Christian Smiled and tried to sip his drink without choking. Everyone clapped and went about there eating as he finally slapped your hand away. "You just Wait you're wish you hadn't done that."
Christian hissed as you smirked.