7 Minutes In Heaven - Mitchel Cave

Mitchel Cave
Requested

You rolled your eyes you didn't want to be at this party let alone be playing some stupid drunken game with a bunch of strangers.
"Ahhh Mitchel and (y/n) in the closet you go!" Your best friend screams as she yanks you up and shoved you towards the hallway.
You stood in the small room awkwardly you were about to speak but a soft pair of lips became attached to yours. "I used a magnet, god I wanted to feel those lips as soon as you sat across from me. Mitchel spoke quickly knowing his time was slipping by quickly.
You rolled you eyes and blushed as you connected your lips back his as he pulled you closer to him until your waist met with his. The kiss turned into a rough make out session as his hand slid behind your ear as he tangled his fingers into your hair as your tongue fought for dominance but Mitchel wouldn't allow that his other hand roamed your ass slipping in and out of your thighs. His hand found its way up your skirt. You moaned into the kiss as he ran his thumb quickly over the fabric of your thong.

"Fuck." You moan then bit down on Mitchels bottom lip as slipped a finger into you. He pushed you against the wall knocking some coats down as he quickly added to more. "Fuck Mitchel fuck." You barried your head into his neck bitting down trying to control your pleasure. "Mit...fuck!" You moaned rather loudly as he inserted another finger.

"Alright seven minutes are up!"
A voice belonging to your friend yelled as you rolled your eyes as he removed his fingers and stuck them into his mouth. "Hopefully we can continue this after the game." Mitchel smirked and opened the door for you.