Revenge - Christian Anthony

Christian Anthony

"So Wait you're telling me he slept with another and you know about it." Christian said in disbelief to you as you nodded slowly.
"You have to break up with him." Christian raised an eyebrow at you. "But I love him, and we all make mistakes." You shrugged.
"Well the least you could do is get some revenge." Christian smirked as you laughed a little. "Okay how should I do that?" You asked as he stood up from the couch and grabbed your hand and pulled you up.
"I have an idea." He Smiled.
He led you to his bedroom as you kinda saw where this was going.
He pushed you onto the king size bed and pinned your arms above your head. "And don't feel guilty after this, he asked for it."Christian laughed a little before sliding his cold hands under your shirt to unhook your bra and take it off along with your shirt.
Christian finally connected your lips but during the kiss he took this time to unbutton his and your jeans.
You pushed up on his chest signaling him to stop. He groaned as you quickly tackled him onto the bed.
You sat on his hips after you pulled down his jeans just leaving him and you in your underwear your kids traveled from his lips to his neck as you grinned against his lower abdomen as he let out deep soft moans. You could feel your best friends member growing quickly. You slipped down his grey boxers as you took his member into your hands. He threw his head back into the pillows dude to the pleasure.
You grabbed a condom from his night stand and slipped it on him. You grabbed onto his shoulders as he held onto your hips almost guiding you down onto his member.
"Fuck." You both let out a very nessasery moan.
You moved quickly as Christians nails dug into your hips. You finally stopped your grinding actions as Christian took this time to tackle you onto the bed and finish the deed.
He wasted no time with shoving into you.
"F...Faster" You said barely audible. You only said it because his thrust were getting weaker and sloppier but you weren't quite there yet.
"Imma cum." Christians hands that we're holding yours above your head started to shake. "Wait Christian." You tried to speak as clearly as possible.
"I need to." He groaned more than moaned. "Wait I'm right there." You rolled your eyes back as you both reached your climax.
"Maybe your boyfriend should cheat on you more often, because that revenge sex was great." He said through his panting.