Top - Christian Anthony & Mitchel Cave

Manthony
-Gay warning-

Mitchel tackled Christian onto the bed and quickly took off Christians pants as his underwear went with it. Kras pushed on Mitchels chest as he got enough room to tackle him and sit on his chest as he pulled down Mitchels ripper black jeans.
"Baby." Mitchel breathed out as Christian went to grab for a condom but as he did so Mitchel laughed and pushed him down and crawl on top of him as he took the condom from Kras hand.
"Mitty babe you're always top, I wanna be top." Christian pouted.
"No way, you know I hate bottom." Mitchel leaned down to shut him up as they entered a rough make out session.
"Please just this once." Mitchel tried to kiss him again as Christian wiggled his way from out from under mittys naked body. "I'm not having sex with you unless I can be top." Christian crossed his arms over his bare chest.
"Kras you would do that." Mitchel moved closer to him.
"Bet I would, anf we're not having sex until you let me top." Christian grabbed Mitchels oversized hoodie and slipped it on.
"You couldn't handle my dick anyways." Christian mumbled.
"Excuse me?" Mitchel laughed still completely naked. "You heard that." Kras laughed as Mitchel raised his eyebrows.
"Find get your fine ass over here and prove it." Mitchel adjusted himself on the bed getting ready for Christian body.