Your Mics On - Clinton Cave

Clinton Cave

They played okay as Mitchel jumped down off the amps and told Nashville that they were crazy and that the crowd was amazing and they can't wait to come back.

Clinton walked back to his dressing room where You his girlfriend of 5 months was waiting. He put his saxophone down and quickly pecked you on the lips. You guys were still super close to each other as you smiled and kissed him again. "You did amazing babe, I mean always do amazing." You laughed a little as you felt his kiss getting more intense as his hands met with your bare skin under you shirt. He pushed you down on the couch that was in the small room. He quickly unhooked your bra as his kiss moved to your chest as his tongue played with your boobs as you let out a soft moan.
His much much bigger body hovered over your smaller body as you played with the button on his jeans. He quickly slid them off as you wasted to no time taking his quickly growing member into your hand.
"Fuck." He moaned as a banging on the door caught you too off guard.

"Uh dude Clint your saxophone mic is still
On." Christian screamed threw the door as Clinton's face flushed with a pink blush as he got up and turned it off.

                               ///
        Sorry for a short chapter