Different - Clinton Cave

Clinton Cave

Kinda wanna make this idea into a full book but idkkk

Another longer imagine hehe

You recently just broke up with Mitchel because of how toxic the relationship was. He was truly a horrible boyfriend you have no freedom whenever you wanted to do something you had to clear it with him and if any other guy was involved in the plans you didn't dare ask. All he wanted to do is brag about you and have sex with you. The sex was never enjoyable it was always rough sex or drunk sex passion or love Mitchel has never met those twins.

You swung buy the boys house to get the last of your things as Clinton opened the door for you.
"Hey I know Mitty will never apologize for making those six months for you he'll put ill apologize on his behalf, you didn't deserve that no girl does." He mumbled you smiled and nodded.
"If it makes you feel any better, I kinda disowned him as a brother." You paused before picking up your last bag. "Clint are you serious." You asked in disbelief as he nodded for his answer.

You just stood there in front of your ex's brother in complete shock. You were so caught off guard that you didn't notice yourself walking closer to him it didn't hit you until you noticed Clint leaning in to attach your lips to his.
You swallowed hard right before a unfamiliar pair of lips landed on yours he gently pulled you closer to him as his fingers got tangled in your hair.

The kiss turned into a cute make out session your tongues danced in Clint's mouth as he pulled away as he slid his hand down your arm and wrapped his hand around your wrist to lead you upstairs.

He pushed open his bedroom door as you let him lay you down on his blue silk sheets. You scooted up to his headboard as he slowly climbed on top of you. He slowly removed your hoodie as you reconnected your lips to his as he unclasped your bra he pushed it to the side as his hands roamed the new territory he was recently let into.

You moaned softly as he unbuttoned your shorts and slid down his joggers. "Listen I know you're used to Mitchels harassment but please don't expect that from me." Clint whispered as his lips hovered over your neck.
This sent chills down your spine as his hands moved down your bare sides stopping at your hips to line you up with his member.
"Just tell me when." He said in a low husky tone. You weren't used to questions like that mostly because no one ever asked permission to your body.

You nodded giving Clinton the clear to proceed.
You rolled your eyes back as he slowly pushed into you. "Fuck."
You both moaned in unison.
You gripped the sheets adjusting to his much larger member.
You let a moan as Clinton used it as a signal to continue. You dug your nails deeper into his back with each one of his thrusts. "Fuck do you like that." He moaned barely audible as you basically screamed a 'yes' as he picked up the pace of his thrusting. One of his hands found its way to your breast as he began to massage it sending more pleasure over you if that was even humanly possible.

He continued with his thrusting what felt like every two seconds he would ask if you were okay or if you liked it and every time you'd moan or scream a 'yes'.

Both of you got caught off guard as the front door slamming rang through the house. "Why is the Bitchs car in our driveway!" Mitchels devilish voice sent fear into your eyes as Clint quickly noticed the look in your eyes as he pulled out and reached for his joggers. "It's okay calm down I'll take care of it." He whispered and kisses you on the forehead before exiting the room.