Burnt Cookies - Christian Anthony

Christian Anthony

You were attempting to make your best friend cookies for his birthday but you've burnt the last 3 batches. You sighed as his other friend entered the kitchen. "Damn (y/n) are you trying to burn the house down." Christian laughed as you rolled your eyes. "I'm trying to make cookies for Mitchels birthday but it's not going to well." You laughed a little as Christian grabbed more eggs out of the fridge.

"I'll help." Christian Smiled as you nodded okay.
You started to get annoyed by Christian telling you how do everything. "There's no right way to crack an egg." You put your hands on your hips as Christian rolled his eyes. "Yes there is watch me." You sighed and watched him crack the egg. "No you're supposed to do it like this." You grabbed an egg and threw it at Christian chest as it splattered all over him. "Bitch." He whined as he pushed you against wall.
Your breath quickened as you noticed how close he was too you. "That was my favorite shirt." He whispered dude to how close he was to you.
"I'm sorry." You breathed out as your eyes kept darting to his lips and back up to his eyes.
It all happened so fast before you knew it you were up on the island in between his legs in a very rough make out session.
"Damn." He mumbled into the kiss. He pushed you down on the granite as he slid down your sweatpants and he did the same to his.
He gripped your hips as he guided you closer to him until you let out a small breath as you felt him at your entrance.
"Fuck." You moaned as he slowly pushed in. You got used to his length just in time before he pulled out and pushed back in. "Christian." You moaned in pleasure but some pain as being on the island was quite painful but the pleasure Christian was sending into you far outweighed the pain. "Damn (y/n)" Christian grunted as he pulled out quickly and you grunted.

"Fuck the cookies are burning." He put on his underwear quickly and grabbed a oven mitt.
"Guess we have to start over." You laughed and grabbed your pants. "But throw another egg at me and your done for." Christian barked as you laughed.