Restaurant Bathroom - Clinton Cave

Clinton Cave
This one is for Kayla, so if your not her keep scrolling (I'm joking kinda of)

Requests are back open

You sat with one of Clint's old friends at a dinner your boyfriend Clint invited you too. He wanted you to meet his old high school friend. He leaned his head on his hand in annoyance as you laughed at his friends stupid joke. "Hahaha." Clint scarcastly laughed as you raised an eyebrow at him. He sat up straight as you watch his hand land on your thigh. "Come on were out of napkins." Clint grunted as you grabbed a handful of napkins that was on the table and laughed. "We need more, excuse us." He spoke quickly and whisked you away into a family bathroom.

He locked the door and slammed you against the wall and connected his kiss to your neck.
"Clint what the hell." You said completely in shone you have never seen your boyfriend of a year act like this. "I want you right now." He spoke in a low husky tone as it sent chills down your spine. You didn't question it you just kissed him back as he commanded you to jump as he sat you on the sink. He quickly undid he jeans as you did the same to your jeans. "Don't ever let another man touch you or I swear to god." He said with a bit of anger in his voice witch turned you on even more.
He aggressively gripped your hips. You let out a small scream as he slammed into you. "Clinton." You begged mostly because it hurt. "Shut up." He grunted it turned you on that He was protective but you weren't really about it but you just let him ride of his wave of jealousy out. "Fuck" He cursed as he continued to take his anger out on your vagina. He became more gentle as your pleasure finally sat in.

You rolled your eyes back as you gripped the back of his shirt with one hand and the wall behind you with the other. "Clint...we needa...get back to the...table." You said with moans mixed in. "Fuck him, lets go home and finish this." He grunted as he got in a couple more thrusts before pulling out and ordering you guys a Uber.