Sex Ed Project - Clinton Cave

Clinton

You sat in the back of your sex health class starring at the clock as you wished the day would end already as your attention snapped to the teacher as he said your name.
"(Y/n) and Clinton Cave." You had no clue what was going on but you saw everyone get up and meet up with who they were paired with. A tall buff guy with a man bun came up to you. "Your (y/n) right?" He said in a monotone. You shook your head yes.
"Do you wanna do the project at my house." You raised your eyebrows as you shrugged.
"Here." He ripped a piece of paper up and wrote down his address. "K I'll see you at my place after school." You nodded as the bell rang.
-
You knocked on the red door as a guy with braids opened the door, you knew it was Mitchel you had Biology with him. "Uh hi, (y/n), whatcha doin here?" He asked confused as Clinton walked into the living room.
"We have a project to do." Clint motioned you to follow him upstairs.
He took a seat at his desk as you put down your bag and sat on his bed.
"I know imma sound like a idiot but I didn't catch anything mr.K said so I have no clue what the project is." You said with a nervous laugh as he turned around in his computer chair.
"We have to study the process of how babys are made." He raised his eyebrows.
"Oh." You mumbled.
"But I'm a hands on learner." He spoke in his deep voice. You felt your cheeks heat up that as he closed his door.
It took you by surprise as he pushed you down on his bed. His much larger frame hovered over yours. Your breath began to quicken as he connected y'all a lips. It didn't take long for the kiss to turn into a heated make out session. He slipped off your shirt as you did the same to him. His hands ran up and down your bare sides as he unhooked your bra. His hands freely roamed your chest as his kiss met your neck. You moaned softly into his hair. You tugged at his black jeans as he unbuttoned your shorts and slide them off throwing them on his floor. He did the same to his jeans. He moved his lips down from your neck to your chest as you let out another soft moan as his kisses continued to go down your stomach. He used his teeth to slide your thong down your legs. He resurfaced and connected your lips again. Your hands slid down his boxers as he placed his head in the crook of your neck. You gasped as you felt him line up to your entrance.

He moaned into your neck as he slid in slowly as you bucked your hips up wanting more. He caught onto that jester as he began to pick up speed with his thrusting. You moaned freely but he hushed you as he reminded you his brother was Home.
Your hands roamed his back with each thrust your nails dug deeper into his back. You bit the insides of your cheeks as you told him to stop as he groaned. "I'm so close." He whine as he slid out as you tackled him into the bed as he let out a laugh as he grabbed your thighs lining you up. You grabbed onto his shoulder as you fought back your moans. "Shit." He moaned as you continued to bounce. You noticed him begin to shake as you went faster earning low deep moans from him. Without a warning you felt yourself warm up as he let out his last moans not caring if he brother heard or not.
"So think were gonna pass the project?" You smirked as you fell into the empty place in his bed.