Passenger Seat - Jesse Boyle & Clinton Cave

Clinton & Jesse
-Gay warning-
*requested*

Jesse threw his head back laughing uncontrollably as Clint took another sip of his beer trying not to fall off the bars stool. Jesses hand landed on the inside of his boyfriends thigh. Clint quietly moaned into his beer bottle. Jesse palmed Clint through his red and black joggers causing his eyes to roll back as he swallowed hard
"Come on." He grabbed onto Jesses wrist basically begging for more.
Jesse didn't even let him buckle his seat belt as roughly slammed his drunken lips into Clinton's. Clint moved the passenger seat back so Jesse could sit on his lap but not before Clint lifted his self off the seat a bit to pull down his joggers as his boxers went down with them. Jesse continued to kiss him as he took Clint's still growing member into his hand. Clinton moaned into Jesses mouth as he gained speed with his jerking. Jesse disconnected there lips as he leaned over the BMWs center console as his lips met Clint's Member. Clinton threw his head back into the leather seats as he bobbed his head slowly as he took Clint's balls into his hands. "Fuck man Jess!" Clinton moaned as Jesse undid his jeans. Clint grabbed a lubed condom out of the glove department as Jesse took it from him and put it on him. 
"You ready baby?" Jesse held onto Clint's shoulders as he lined up. "Oh fuck!" They both moaned wanting more of each other. Clinton's nails dug into Jesses bare thighs. Clinton bucked his hips up trying to feel more pleasure if that was even possible he thought. "Im going..." Clint hushed him as Clinton slipped out from out from underneath him and into the driver seat. He took Jesses throbbing Member into his mouth as he ran his tongue around his head. "Fuck baby, Clint Imma cum!" He basically screamed in pleasure. Clint got in a couple more bobs as he began to suck. Jesse was a moaning mess as he released into Clint's mouth. Clinton swallowed it without any problem as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Fuck." They both mumbled at the same time.

                                ••••
I love writing gay smut and I love Cesse lol so it's a win win for me