Delayed Show - Mitchel Cave

Mitchel Cave

Mitchel slammed you against his dressing room wall as you gasped he was quick to slide his hands under your hoodie and unhook your bra. His hands roamed your chest freely as the make out session kept getting deeper. You put your hand on his chest making him sit on the small couch which was in the room.

He undid his pants quickly knowing he had to be on stage in about 5 minuets. He grabbed a condom from his wallet as you sat on his bare lap. You went back to kissing him and grinding against him. You knew he was fully ready because you could still feel his member growing.

He grabbed your hips as you held onto the back of couch as he guided you down onto his throbbing member. He threw his head back into the couch as your ass hit his hip bones. "Fuck fuck (y/n)" he moaned as he attached his hands to your breasts as you continued to ride him. His thumbs traced your nipples until they were hard. You were a moaning mess as one of your hands dug into his shoulder as he bucked his hips up trying to reach his high faster as his phone rang for Like seventh time tried to control his moans as he answered Christians call.

"Bro the show was supposed to start 10 minuets ago tell (y/n) to ride a roller coaster of some shit get her off your dick and get your ass on stage." Christian spat as Mitchel did as told. "Don't worry babygirl will finish this after the show." He Smiled as he put on his pants and kissed you on the forehead band ran towards the stage quickly.