Heart Monitor - Mitchel Cave

Mitchel Cave

You recently just got admitted into the hospital for three days because of chest pains it turns out you had a very Irregular heart beat and the doctors just wanted to make sure it was nothing serious. You laid back as you were feeling as good as you could for being in the hospital.
"Hey baby, how are you feeling." Mitchel your boyfriend of a year came in. "I'm doing okay." You smile at the flowers he got you.

"Happy one year anniversary." Mitchel put the flowers on the table and sat next to you on the bed.
"Thank you, I wish we could spend it somewhere else then here." You groaned as sat up.
"Nah baby it's okay as long as I'm with you." He Smiled as you got out of the hospital bed to stretch your legs. Mitchel moved his way into the middle of the bed as you leaned over him wanting a more passionate kiss. The kiss got heated quickly as you climbed up onto his lap. His hands slipped under your hospital gown and roamed your chest freely. You let his kiss trail from the make out session to your neck. You tilted it too the side allowing him more access.
"Mitchel." You let a soft moan as at least 4 nurses bursted into the hospital room causing you to jump off of Mitchel and Mitchel get off the bed.
"We thought you were having a stroke."
"Yah your heart monitor was going crazy."
One of the nurses puffed clearly out of breath as you got back into the bed.
"Sorry." You mumbled as a embarrassing blush came onto your face.