69 - Christian Anthony

Christian Anthony

You cuddled closer to your boyfriend Christian as he turned down the tv.
"What." You laughed as he pecked you on lips. You knew where this was going as he he slipped his hands under your shirt.
"Wait, Christian, we always do the same thing why can't we like try something different." You Smiled nervously up at him.
"What do you wanna try baby?" Christian laughed a little as he ran his fingers through his blond hair.
"I don't know." You shrugged.
"Well I have an ideas, you love getting eaten out and I love your blow jobs, why don't we just kill two birds with one stone." He grinned with a bit of excitement in his voice.
"What like sixty nining?" You raised your eyebrows as you weren't to sure about it.
You rolled your eyes as he slid down your sweat pants as you did the him. You moved your body closer to Christians as his hands wrapped your ass cheeks you let out a small moan as his tongue met with your vagina.
You took his member into your hands as you continued to moan as he continued to eat you out. Your moans mixed with one another's. Christian bucked his hips up wanting more as you knew this was his tell that he was close to coming but so were you. You tried to adjust your lower half but Christians grip out tighter on your ass. "Christian!" You moaned as he didn't once take his mouth off of you. You quickly released without a warning but Christian didn't seem to mind. A couple seconds later Christian did the same as you swallowed his salty warm liquid.
"We should explore more sex wise because hate was kinda amazing." Christian laughed as you rolled your eyes.

                             •••••
Real quick just wanted to say requests are closed of right now just because I'm not updating this book as much because I'm focusing more on my manthony book
     -Diana