Pool noodles - Jesse Boyle & Clinton Cave

Cesse
-gay warning-
*requested*

"Fuck." Clinton cursed as Jesse walked up behind him. "What's wrong?" Jesse tried to open the front door but it was locked. "That's the problem, I locked the keys in the house." He rubbed his face out of stress and Jesse rubbed his back. "It's fine let's jump the fence and see if the back door is unlocked." Jesse being the smaller guy he climbed the wooden fence and unlocked it for Clint.

"Damn it." Jesse sighed because the back door was locked too.
They sat in the pool chairs next to the pool because the locksmith was gonna be a hour wait.
"Well I'm getting hot imma go swimming." Jesse took of his pants and shirts and his boxers.
"Really babe skinny dipping." Clint laughed as Jesse jumped into the pool. "Yuh come on join me, the waters great." He laughed as Clint rolled his eyes and got out the chair and took of his clothes and joined his boyfriend in the pool.

Clinton chilled on a pool floaty as Jesse flipped him over casing him to get his hair wet. "You asshole." Clinton laughed and grabbed him by the waist. "Sorry not sorry." Jesse giggled and pecked Clint on the lips but Clinton didn't let him pull away as he deepened the kiss. He had had a long and stressful day and all he wanted was his boyfriend and since the house was locked the pool was gonna have to work.
"Fuck." Jesse moaned into the as Clint back him against the pools wall.

Clinton let Jesse turn his back to Clint signaling for more. Clint's hands roamed Jesses lower abdomen as he wrapped one hand around his member and the other in his upper thigh. "Clint." Jesse moaned as Jess threw his back onto Clint's shoulder. Clinton moved Jesse a little so he could line himself he let go of jesses member and moved his hand to his other hip and guided Jesse onto his member both of them being a moaning mess.

Clint let go of his hips and grabbed onto the pool ledge so he could thrust better. "Fuck Clinton, please." Jesse moved his own hand down his own member trying to get more pleasure out of this situation and Jesse just wanted to cum and he wanted to do it quickly because the position Clint had him in was a bit uncomfortable.
"Shit baby faster." Jesse moaned as Clint moved his hands back to his hips as his thrusts got sloppier. Clint released in Jesse as he pumped himself a bit faster as it sent him over the edge too as they both were a moaning mess.

"Wait fuck." Clinton laughed as Jesse turned to him. "What?" Jesse asked. "Is that the locksmith van, shit wonder how long they've been here." Clinton and Jesse both bursted out laughing.