Prologue

"Dad, I'm nervous."

"I know sweetheart but you knew this day was going to come sometime. And you and your brother don't even have to talk. This is just a press conference to announce you and Josh as my kids and that you two will be taking over Stark Industries in a few years."

"Alright dad. I love you." Caroline  said hugging her father.

"I love you 3000 sweetheart." Tony said, kissing her forehead.

The three walked on stage and Tony walked up to the podium.

"I've called this conference today to announce something I've kept from the press for 18 years. These are my children Joshua Stark and Caroline Stark. They will take over Stark Industries in a few years or if something happens to me."

As soon as the announcement was made, a wave of questions came.

"There will be no questions at this time. Thank you."

The three walked off the stage and were greeted with Harry Osborn. Harry and Caroline hugged.

"You did great out there. I know it was nerve wracking."

"Yeah. I hope this doesn't change much. I mean I'm still the same Caroline everyone has known for the past year at school."

"Well you know me, MJ, Ned and Pete won't treat you differently."

"I know."

"Hey kids, we're going out for lunch so come on. We're going to stop by the apartment to pick up your mother." Tony said walking up with Pepper at his side.

"Alright dad. I'm coming."

"Ready to enter the world as Starks?" Josh asked.

"We've always been Starks."

"You know what I mean. Publicly being Starks."

"I know. And yeah, I think I am."