Chapter 10

⚠️⚠️WARNING: EVENTS OF AVENGERS ENDGAME START IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN AVENGERS ENDGAME, PLEASE ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY AND COME BACK AFTER WATCHING IT! THE NEXT FIVE CHAPTERS CONTAIN ENDGAME SPOILERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️⚠️

Like seriously, there's spoilers for Endgame. If you haven't seen it yet then please click away and come back after you see it.

This is your last chance to turn away now.

Alright if you've made it this far then either you've seen Endgame or you don't care. So enjoy and relive some of the emotional rollercoaster that is Avengers Endgame with me.

Twenty two days later......

"It's currently day twenty one, no wait, uh twenty two. We'll run out of oxygen in the morning. I'm sorry Pepper. I know you hate surprises but I was just hoping to pull off one more. So incase this somehow finds its way to you, then just know that when I drift off tonight, I'll be thinking of you, heck, it's always been you. And if Caroline somehow survived and is there with you, then I love you three thousand Carebear. Same for you Josh. I love you too. I always have and I always will."

After ending the transmission on his helmet, Tony went to sleep but was woken up by a bright light, finding that he had been strapped into one of the chairs.

Back on Earth, Natasha, Steve, Pepper, Bruce and Rhodey walked out of the compound to a shaking to only discover that Capatin Marvel was coming with a spaceship in hand. 

A few minutes later, Tony is helped out and he immediately hugs Steve.

"We lost."

"I know Tony."

"I lost the kid."

Steve hugged Tony more until Tony asked the question everyone had been dreading.

"Did Caroline make it?"

"I'm sorry Tony. She turned to dust in my arms." Natasha said.

"How about Josh?"

"Right here dad." Josh said, walking up to hug and help support his dad. The two broke down crying as they were led back into the compound.

As the group sat in the compound, Natasha started informing Tony on what had been going on.

"World governments are in pieces. Thanos accomplished what he wanted. He wiped out half of the living creatures."

"Where's he now?" Tony asked.

"We...don't know." Rhodey said.

"He just opened a portal." Rocket said.

Tony and Steve began to fight over his possible location.

"You fought him."

"Actually he threw a moon at me. We didn't fight. Instead the stupid wizard just handed over what he wanted."

"Well we need coordinates."

"Yeah and I needed you. Yeah, take note of what I said. Past tense."

As they fought, Tony fell down unconscious.

"Dad!"

"Tony!"

They rushed him to the medical room and began treating him.

Carol began grabbing her stuff.

"Where do you think you're going?" Rhodey asked.

"To kill Thanos."

"Well get in line new girl. We all want to kill him and get everyone back. If we couldn't stop him then, what makes you think you can stop him now?"

"You have me."

"Oh yeah? And where were you the first time?"

"A lot of other planets don't have you guys."

Thor got up and walked over to her, staring her down. As he approached her, he summoned his axe and looked at her.

"I like her."

"So what's the plan?"

Once they found Thanos and had moved in on him, they invaded his house and began attacking. As they attacked, Thor flew in and shot his axe out, cutting off Thanos' head.

"What did you do?" Rocket shouted.

"I went for the head."

"We just lost the one person who knew where the stones were. Now what do we do? Without them we can't bring everyone back." Natasha said.