Chapter 16

Eight months later...

Peter rushed into the classroom and sat next to Harry and Ned.

"Alright. I have a plan for this two week summer vacation trip."

"Dude, can you not just enjoy the trip? I mean we can be bachelors in Europe."

"But I'm planning on telling Caroline how I feel."

"Finally." MJ chimed in as she walked up to the three boys.

The three looked at her confusingly.

"I mean you two kissed almost a year ago and you've done absolutely nothing about it."

"Yeah well her dad kinda died and I wasn't going to spring it on her then." Peter replied.

"Okay, anyways, what's this plan of yours?" Harry asked, resuming the conversation.

"Okay so when we're in Paris, I'm going to give her this necklace I found that has a sunflower on it and tell her how I feel."

"A sunflower?" Ned asked.

"It's her favorite flower. She says every time she looks at one, she can't help but smile and I love when she smiles."

"True. True. Your plan sounds good. So I guess just Harry and I will just be bachelors in Europe."

Caroline walked in the classroom and walked over to her friends.

"Hey guys. Ready for this trip?"

"Yeah. Most definitely." Ned said.

"Yeah. I need this break." Harry said.

"I know. I'm staying with Morgan and Pepper this weekend before we leave."

"Have fun." Peter said.

"Thanks Pete. I'll try. Morgan is already sad I'm leaving to go on the trip. I had to promise to bring her back something awesome." Caroline chuckled.

The teacher walked in and everyone sat down as class started.

Later that night, Harry called Josh, MJ and Ned over to his house and they were currently sitting in his living room.

"You may be wondering why I called you here this evening." Harry began.

"Oh cut to the chase Osborn. I got books to read and I still have to pack for the trip." MJ said.

"Fine." Harry said, rolling his eyes and grabbing a board and setting it on the stand.

"Operation Summer Lovin?" Ned questioned.

"This is our little plan to help Peter with his plan to confess to Caroline his feelings."

"How'd you come up with the name?" MJ scoffed.

"I was watching Grease okay?"

"Alright, so what's involved in the plan?" Josh asked.

"I'm glad you asked. Step one, we get Caroline and Peter to sit next to each other on the flight. Step two, make sure they can get some together and alone time on the trip. Step three, make sure anything Pete has planned will not be messed up in any way, shape or form. In other words, make sure the plan goes without issues. Step four, take cute pictures of them because they will thank us later."

"That plan is so stupid." MJ said.

"Yeah well we all know they like each other and they need that extra push, which we're giving them. So is everyone in?"

"I'm in." Ned said.

"Why not." MJ said, giving in.

"They belong together. I just want my sister happy and if he makes her happy then I'll help you guys out with your plan. I'll do whatever I can since I won't be on the trip." Josh said.

"Alright. Let's put this plan into motion."