Chapter 4

"Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. He's going to be coming after Vision for the mind stone. We're going to need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce explained to everyone.

"After everything with the Accords, him and Scott took a deal so they wouldn't be locked up or on the run like we were." Natasha replied.

"Wait, who's Scott?" Bruce asked, trying to put the pieces together.

"Ant-Man." Caroline responded.

"So there's an Ant-Man and Spider-Man?"

"Pretty much." Caroline said.

"We have to destroy the stone. It's the only way." Vision chimed in.

"Vision, we are not having this conversation." Wanda said.

"Wanda, it's the only way to make sure he doesn't get the stone."

"It'll destroy you as well. I'm not letting that happen." Wanda said.

"None of us are. I know someone who can remove it safely." Steve said.

"Alright then. Let's go." Caroline said.

"Caroline, are you sure about that? I think you should stay here where it's safe." Natasha said.

"In case you're forgetting, my dad and best friend are up in space with aliens that want to destroy half the universe if not all of it. I'm not going to sit back. I'm going to get them back with whatever it takes, even if it means going behind your backs."

"You are just like your father." Rhodey chuckled.

"Alright then Caroline. Your father will probably kill me for this but congrats, you are an avenger." Steve said.

Caroline smiled and the eight avengers headed to the ship towards Wakanda.

Meanwhile in Wakanda, T'Challa walked up to Bucky and opened the case he was holding.

"Where's the fight?" Bucky asked.

"On it's way."