Chapter 19

"I can't wait for Paris. That's where I'm giving Caroline the necklace and telling her how I feel."

"That sounds like a great plan Pete." Harry said.

"Yeah and then you guys can go on double dates with Betty and me."

"Remind me again how you two ended up together?" Harry asked.

"Well we just clicked ya know." Ned replied.

Caroline and MJ joined them as they waited for the teacher.

"Paris is going to be so fun!" Caroline said jumping up and down.

"It's eh." MJ said.

Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell walked up and made an announcement to the group.

"Change of plans. We've been upgraded and we're going to Prague!"

"What? No!" Peter said.

"Dude, just tell her in Prague." Harry whispered.

As they walked on the bus, Peter and Caroline noticed that Dimitri was their driver. 

"Seriously?" Caroline said to him.

"Boss man wants you when we get to Prague."

Peter groaned and walked on the bus.

When they were on the bus, Peter pulled out the glasses. There was a note attached to it and Peter read it.

For the next Tony Stark, I trust you. Just say E.D.I.T.H.

Peter put them on and the AI voice came on. Peter could see everything with them on but feeling as it was an invasion of privacy, he took them off and put them back.

Along the way, they stopped for a bathroom break and Peter was told to go to a room to meet up with someone.

"Take off your clothes." The girl that was in the room with Peter exclaimed.

"What? I'm not doing that."

"Fury said you needed a new costume and I made one for you."

As Peter took his pants off, Brad walked in and saw what was going on.

"Whoa! I'm sorry. I thought this was the bathroom." He said, taking a picture before leaving.

Peter pulled his pants back up and walked out to Brad.

"Hey Brad. That's not what you thought it was."

"Hey, it's okay. You want to hookup with hot European women. As long as I get Caroline then we're cool."

"You're- you're not going to show her that picture right?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." Brad replied as he walked off.

They got back on the bus and Peter pulled out the glasses. Peter asked E.D.I.T.H to delete the picture Brad took of him but instead, E.D.I.T.H took that as to destroy Brad and sent the drones down. Peter tried to stop it but Flash took his glasses. In the process of trying to get them back, he accidentally punched Flash, knocking him out. It was too late to stop the drones so when no one was looking, he webbed the steering wheel, making the bus swerve and as everyone freaked out, he jumped out the top of the bus and shot the drones with his webbing.

Later that night, as the group was settling it, Peter called Fury and asked him to keep his friends safe from the impeding attack of the Fire elemental. As the group was ready to go out to celebrate the light festival, Mr. Harrington announced to them that they had gotten tickets to the opera house and were instructed to wear something nice. As everyone groaned, Ned, Harry and MJ, knowing what was going on tried to make light of the situation.

"Come on guys, this'll be fun!" Ned said.

"Yea, I mean singing and acting? It's like a musical!" Harry added.

As they arrived at the opera house, Peter and Caroline walked in together

"You look really pretty." Peter said.

"And therefore she has meaning?" MJ butted in.

"MJ!" Caroline scolded. "And thank you. You look pretty as well." Caroline replied, her cheeks lightly dusted in pink.

As they were about to sit down, Peter's ear piece went off.

"Parker! You in position?"

"Hey Pete? Do you want to share a pair of opera glasses?" Caroline asked at the same time.

"No."

"Oh okay."

"Why not?" Fury replied through the ear piece.

"No, no. Caroline go ahead and sit down. I'll grab us a pair."

Peter walked away but looked back, noticing how Brad was about to take his chance to sit with Caroline. But he had to go and defeat the fire elemental so he could get back to his trip.