What is this place?

Your POV
I woke up,but not opening my eyes,too tired...but it's so noisy,is it the alarm?I'm so curious so I decided to open my eyes,it's dark,but it feels like I'm in a elevator,when it's on the top,alarm stops,then a huge door on the elevator opened,sunlights coming through the wide opened door,it's too bright so I used my hand to cover it,then I heard a lot of male voices,but I don't know what are they talking about,then a boy with blond hair jumped down and looked at me,"Newt,what did you see"someone said,"It's a girl" the boy with blond hair said,I think he's 'Newt',"Hi,my name is Newt,what's your name?" I guess that right,"Y/N" I said,"Alright,Y/N,let's get you out of the box,let me show you around" he said,I nodded,when I got out of the box,a person with dark skin walk to us,"Newt,is this the new greenie?"he asked Newt,"Yea,her name is Y/N"Newt reply,"Nice to meet you,I'm Alby,a leader of this place"he said,"Nice to meet you too"I said with a smile,'Peoples in this place isn't as bad as I thought,they're very nice' then Alby said he have something to do,so Newt show me around,he gives me the basic things of this place,where the Med-jacks are,where we sleep,what jobs they have here,the rules of this place,and I know that there are a bonfire tonight cuz a greenie,me,came up,Newt said there's a bonfire when a greenie came up,after all those things of speaking,the sky is already turning dark,so I went to the bonfire with Newt,Newt went to talk with his friends so I'm alone,I sat on a log next to the bonfire,I'm think of what's behide those walls,I know it's dangerous,but I'm so curious about it,and I heard Chuck said that's a maze,and Alby said there were Grievers in the maze,I haven't seen a griever before,but when I heard how they feel about the grievers,they're all saying different things about the griever,but in the same spot,'scary,terrifying,dangerous,deadly',so I sometimes want to know what it looks like,but I'm scared of it,then Newt sat next to me and we talked about some random stuffs...
-Time Skip- *after the bonfire*
I'm just sitting on my bed,in my room,Newt said I'm the only girl here,so I have a room,I think the other gladers are all asleep,but I can't,I can't stop thinking about the maze,and I'm a bit scared of I'll have a nightmare of those grievers,when I'm still thinking,my eyelid is going heavier,then I fell asleep...
*the next morning*
I can't believe that I have a good sleep last night,oh well,it's morning,and it's time for breakfast,I went to grab some food,and sat to an empty table,where nobody sat,when I sit down,Newt,Minho and Chuck came to me and we have breakfast together,we have a good time talking to each other,but Minho is a runner so he have to go into the maze,so he's not here in the afternoon,but I have jobs to do,Newt said I can help them in the garden or help Frypan in the kitchen,I decided to help in the garden,well,I'm interested in planting seeds and collecting the fully grown foods,but Newt need me to collect fresh dirt in the Deadheads,I don't really wanna go there,cuz there's nobody will past there,even if I yell for help,no one hears me either,'Just collect some fresh dirt Y/N,it's what Newt want you to do,if you can't do that little single thing,you're useless,and don't panic Y/N,it's fast to collect fresh dirt,if you don't just stand there'I think trying to calm myself down from panicking,after I collect the fresh dirt,I came back to Newt and continued my work,then a loud noise coming out from the way where the box is...
-To Be Continued-