Finally...

Your POV
Gally point the gun at Thomas,"Gally,Thomas' right,we're out,we're free" I said trying to calm Gally down,"Free?You think we're free out there?" He said,"No,no there's no escape from this place" he added,"Gally,listen to me,you're not thinking straight,you're not,now we can help you,just put down the gun" Thomas said,"Yea,Gally,calm down" I said,"I belong to the maze" Gally said,"Just put down the gun" Thomas said,"We all do" Gally said ignoring what Thomas said,"GALLY!!!!" Thomas said,then Chuck pushed Thomas away trying to help Thomas to avoid the bullet,but I didn't heard a gun shot,but Gally got a spear on his chest,he breath heavily and slowly collapse on the floor,"Thomas?" Chuck said,then he slowly falls,Thomas grab him and knees on the ground beside Chuck,"Chuck!" Thomas said,"Oh,shit shit,look at me,look at me..." Thomas trying to get Chuck still alive to look at him,I putted my hands in front of my nose and my mouth,try not to cry and try hold my tears,"Chuck look at me alright?" Thomas said again,"I got you buddy,just hang on" he added,"Thomas...Thomas"Chuck finally speaks,then he slowly put out a little figure,"No,Chuck,you're gonna give it to them yourself,remember?I told you that" Thomas said again,"Take it" Chuck said,"No" Thomas said,but Thomas slowly reach his hand to grab it,"Thank you" Chuck said,"Thank you..." He said again,"No Chuck,you're gonna get..." Chuck suddenly didn't breath before Thomas could finish his sentence,"Chuck?" Thomas said,then my tears rolled down my cheek,then I felt a hand pushing my head on someone's shoulder,I didn't look who it is,but I just cuddled into that person's chest and cry quietly,"Chuck? Hey" I heard Thomas said,I can hear he's sobbing,"Hey,Chuck come on!Come on,wake up!" Thomas said,"Damn it!" Thomas shouted,"We made it,come on" he said,"Chuck..." He sobbed,"I'm sorry...god damn it!Why???" Thomas sobbed,then I heard another door open,I looked up and saw someone ran in,"Newt,what's going on?" I asked Newt,"I don't know" he said,"COME ON LET'S GO!!!MOVE,MOVE,MOVE!!!!" The man who came in shouted at us and push us to the exit,I ran out of the door so as the others,I looked back and saw Thomas was being dragged away from Chuck by those men with suits on,"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE HIM HERE!!!!!" I heard Thomas shouted,"CHUCK!!!!" He shouted again,we all got dragged on a helicopter,after Thomas got on the helicopter,the helicopter start moving up,I can't believe we finally got out of the maze,"You okay kids?" The strange man said,"Don't worry guys,you're safe now"he added,after we leave the ground and fly high on the sky,we all looked out the widow which is the maze,we can see the whole maze and the big square in the middle of the maze,it's the glade..."Relax kids,everything is gonna change" he said again,I really can't believe we're finally free from that nightmare,I've been here for just a month,and it feels like ages...but we're free,finally...truly free from there...but I miss the time that we all chat and eat and play together in the glade,and because of we have to get out of there,we have to fight with each other,and even got the gladers got killed by the grievers,I know we're just friends,but it feels like we're family,we'll help each other,eat together,sleep together,work together,talk together,play together,but now some of them stayed in the glade for a death wish,some of them were thrown off the bridge and got caught in the glade last night when we're fighting the grievers,we're a happy family before...but now we have to break apart...forever...I'll miss the ones that were fighting with us,and I just can't forget the moment that Jeff rush to the griever and risk his life for saving Minho,thanks to him,Minho can come with us and get out of there,I laid my head on Newt's shoulder again and fell asleep with all those flashbacks from the time when we're in the glade talking,playing,eating just fine...
-End of TMR-