Finally meet again...

Thomas' POV
"There's one thing you should know...one friend to another,Thomas is here..." He says,Newt and I looked at each other after he said that,"A surveillance picked him up outside the walls...Ava didn't want you to know,but there is a chance that he may try to contact you...and if he does,I'd like to think that I'd be your first call" he says,Teresa look at him again,"Are you going to kill him?" She asks,"Would that be a problem?" He asks,then the elevator stops,we're there,"This is me" she says before getting out of the elevator,we followed her,I slightly pushed him through when I get out of the elevator,and I looked back at him before the doors are completely closed,that son of a bitch,I walked faster than before,"Thomas,you have to listen to me,getting that serum won't save Newt,it might buy him some time,but-" she got cut off by Newt,"Just ignore her,she's trying to get inside your head" he says,"Thomas,listen,you know what's going on out there,people are dying,the world is dying,there's something about your blood I don't understand..." She says,"Open it" I says,"If you let run some tests,I promise I can protect you" she says opening the door,"Yeah? Like you protected Minho?" I asks taking off the mask,"What are you doing?" Newt asks stopping me from walking out and maybe I'll be seen by the guards,but I don't care,"How many people is it gonna take? How many more people do they have to round up,torture,kill? Huh? When the hell does it stop?" I asks,"It stops when we find a cure..." She says,"There is no god damn cure!" I says,then we got silence for a few seconds,"Don't waste your breath,Teresa,he made his choice long ago" Janson says with his gun pointing at us,Newt and I put up our gun we stole and point at him too,"DROP IT,KID!!!" Some guards says from our right,then I grabbed Teresa with my gun pointing at her head,"Back up,tell them to back off,TELL THEM TO BACK OFF!!!" I says,shouted at the end,"Hey Thomas,come on,it's me,I've known you longer than you can remember,you're not gonna shoot her" he says,"You don't think so?" I says putting my gun closer to Teresa's neck,"Okay,go on then" he says putting down his gun,"Shoot her,prove me wrong,shoot.her" he says,then suddenly Teresa got out of my hands and pushed me and Newt into the entrance,then she pulled a emergency lever,and the fire safety door closed,then Janson started to shoot at the door,but it didn't even break,so we started to walk off...
Teresa's POV
Newt pulled his mask off before walking off,"Your story better be good" Janson says,"I just did you a favor,doors are sealed,they can't get out" I says walking off,then I turned back,"Janson,I need then alive" I says before turning back and ready to head back to the lab,I need to figure out what's in Thomas' blood...
Thomas' POV
We walked through the lab without our masks,they all looks at us with a confused face,I hope they don't know us,when we heard the guards are walking close and shouting,we need to hide in some rooms,shit,where the hell is Minho??? When we walked to a hallway,I looked at my right and see Ava,with Y/N,looks like they're talking to each other,when Ava sees me she stopped walking,Y/N looks at me,with a shocked face,almost tear up,then Newt walks back when he saw me stopped,"Thomas? Why are you standing there? We don't bloody have time to spend in this stupid place,we need to find Minho and Y/N right?" He asks walking towards me,and he looks at Ava and Y/N too,and I see he's tearing up as well...
Your POV
Ava and I are like best friends now,but I don't know where's Teresa,Ava and I were just walking through the lab still talking,and Ava suddenly stops after we turned a corner,I looked forward and see Thomas,no...no it can't be...Newt? Is he there..? I starts to tear up,and suddenly Newt shows up next to Thomas,Newt looks at us too,and he tears up as well,"Newt..." I says before run towards him,I hugged him,we cried,"I missed you..." I says,"Yeah,me too" he says,we pulled away and kissed,after we pulled away,we suddenly saw Janson walking past on the other side of the hallway,"THOMAS! NO!!!" Newt says pushing Thomas towards the floor,"JANSON!!! NO!!!" I shouted,"Why the hell are you here? Where's Ava???" He asks,"No,Ava is here,and why the heck are you shooting Thomas and Newt???" I asks,"Because we need Thomas' blood Y/N,Teresa needs them alive" he says,"Teresa needs them alive then why are you shooting them???" I asks again...
-TBC-