Excited

Your POV
"Thank you,okay,I just have a little nap in the afternoon,and I have a dream that I'm back in The Last City,and I walk out of the station where Newt died,and I found a helicopter on top of a pile of bricks,and I climbed it,I got into the helicopter and learn how to fly it,then I wrote all the instructions down the papers I found in the helicopter and stick them all on the walls in the helicopter,then I parked the helicopter about ten feets away from the station...is it stupid??? But I wonder why I need to do it...?" I explains,but she didn't response,"Teresa? Hello??? Teresa!" I says waving my hand in front of her face,"I'm just thinking why you have these kind of dreams..." She says,"I thought I need to describe the whole thing again" I says,"I think it's gonna happen...I think in that dream,you predicts that Newt will come back,so you need to find a helicopter for him to get here,and you think he won't be able to learn how to drive that helicopter,so you learnt it yourself and wrote down all the introductions for him to learn how to fly it fast and easy" she says,"I don't know....but inside I think I'm stupid and I don't think Newt will come back...well I do want him to come back but...it's impossible..." I says,"No,with that dream,I think he will,what did you see about him?" She asks,"Well,I walked towards him and see his veins are all disappeared,and when I left his shirt to see his hands,I see his right hand which is infected the most,it almost all healed...do you think he's gonna come back?" I asks,"Hm....if his infected body is healing...I think he ain't died yet..." She says,my eyes went wide,"Really???" I asks,"Yes,if you could have another dream like this,make sure you could see what you've done and changed something,and I think the next time you're in The Last City,you need to place your ear on his chest okay?" She asks,"Okay!" I says,I can't believe he's actually coming back!!!! Oh my god!!!!! Then I walked back to my room and lay on my own bed to sleep...
*next day*
Thomas' POV
I noticed y/n is very happy when we ate breakfast,what happened? "Y/n?" I says,"Yeah?" She asks with a smile,"Can I talk to you in private?" I asks,"Okay" she says,then we walked to a private place to talk,"Y/n what happened?" I asks,"What are you talking about?" She asks,"Is Newt back?" I asks,"No,but he will" she says never stops smiling,"Huh???" I says,"Y/n!!!" Minho says from about twenty feets away,"Yeah?" She asks,"Can you come here for a second? I need you help!" He says,"Okay!" She says before walking off,"But-" I got cut off by y/n,"I'll be back for a sec,talk to you later" she says,I sigh,"Fine..." I says under my breath...
*at afternoon*
We just ate lunch,and y/n is busy on talking with everyone,and I don't wanna interrupt them with just one thing but a million questions,so I didn't find her until now,"Thomas?" Someone says,I turned around and see Teresa,"Hey Teresa" I says,"Hi,looks like you're having some trouble" she says,"Yeah..." I says,"Mhm,then how can I help you?" She asks,"I don't know if you know this,it's y/n,you notice she's happier than before right? I've asked her,but I don't get it,I don't know what she's talking about" I explains,"Oh,she isn't crazy,I don't think she's crazy at all,you know,she misses Newt that much,it's not special for her to have these kind of dreams,plus,I think it's really gonna happen,I would love Newt to come back,because Minho,y/n and you haven't smile for almost a week" she says,"Yeah..." I says,"Anymore questions?" She asks,"No ma'am,thank you ma'am" I says,she giggles,"Alright,come on,we need to work" she says,"Okay" I says before standing up...
Your POV
I can't wait for Newt to come back! I'm so happy to hear that he'll come back!!! I think the sky will be more perfect if he's here,I can't wait to tell him about all the things we've done here! Newt! Wake up! You need to come home!!! "Why are you that happy,y/n?" Teresa asks,"Oh,Teresa! I can't wait for him to come back!!!" I says,she giggles,"What?" I asks,"It's a bit funny to see your excited face" she says,I rolled my eyes,"Just get back to work" I says,"I'm the second-in-command,and Newt is the leader of our group" I says,"Oh really? How about me?" Thomas asks...
-TBC-