In the tent

Your POV
"What I did?" Thomas asked,"The first time we spoke,you said you couldn't take it anymore,watching your friends die,one by one. The last time we spoke,you gave me all the coordinates of every WICKED compound,trial and lab. He was our source,we couldn't have pulled all this off without him...take her to the tent" the women says,"Get these guys some warm clothes" she added,"Careful" I says,then those people who's helping Brenda all followed the women to the tent,"Y/N,are you crazy?" Newt says,"What? Why?" I asked,"Why are you fight with the man? He has a bloody gun! It's dangerous! What if you got another shot??" He says,I sigh,"I just wanted to protect my friends" I says,then Newt looked at the ground and think,"Shit!!!" He says,then he suddenly lift me up,"What the shuck are you doing!!!" I says,"Just bloody look at your leg!" He says,then I feel pain coming up,my wound is bleeding,Teresa don't know much of how to take care of wounds,but she raped the bandage around my leg,for stopping the blood,then Newt quickly ran into the tent where the women and Thomas are,"Newt? What are you doing here with Y/N?" Thomas asked,then Newt point at mg leg,"Oh,wait,Vince shot you?" Thomas asked,"No,he didn't shot me,it's Winston,he woke up and grabbed the gun and tried to kill himself,when I pull the gun away,the bullet went into my leg" I explained,Thomas sighed,"Why Brenda needs your blood anyway?" I asked,"I don't really know,maybe I'm immune" Thomas says,"Hey,how about us? If we're not immune,then why we're not infected?" I asked,"No,you kids are immune,but Thomas is the best one in all of you,his blood is better for Brenda,if you want to know what exactly is going on of his blood,we need to go to the WICKED's lab" the women says,"Wait,it must be in WICKED?" I asked,"Yes,by the way,what's wrong with your leg? Bullet went in? Did you got it out?" She asked,"No,because we don't have a Med-jack" Newt explained,"Alright,lift your cloth,we have to stop the blood from bleeding,then we'll take the bullet out" she says,I nodded,then Newt sat on the chair next to the bed I laid on,then he held my hand,"If it hurts,squeeze my hand as hard as you can,okay?" He says in low voice,but loud enough for me to hear,I nodded...
*Time skip*
"Alright,done" she says,"Huh...it's not too painful" I says,"I see,you didn't squeeze my hand that hard" Newt says,we giggled,"You hungry?" He asked,"A bit" I says,then I tried to get off the bed,"Woah,what are you doing?" He asked,"Get off the bed and go eat with you" I says,"No,stay on the bed love,I'll come back with food as fast as I can okay?" He says,"But-" He cuts me off,"Y/N,stay on the bed,I'll be back okay?" He says,I slowly nodded,"Good girl" He says kissing my forehead,then he walk out of the tent,when I look at Thomas,he's smirking,"What?" I says,then his grin grew bigger,"You two are not a couple? I don't think so" He smirks,I rolled my eyes,"Yes,we are a couple since the party of the dead" I says,"Ohhhh,I knew it!!! I think I know what Marcus is talking about" he smirks again,"When Y/N and Newt are dancing,they looked at each other,and some hearts popped up between them,and the whole scene is sweet as honey,Newt would say"Y/N,my sweetheart,will you be my girlfriend?",and Y/N would say"Oh my gosh! Of course I will!!!",then they kissed for a few minutes,with many heart and flowers surround them,"You stole my first kiss...Newtie..." Y/N says blushing,"Oh really? I would like to steal all your kisses then" Newt says,"You're dirty..." Y/N says,but Newt has already started kissing Y/N's neck,"You're amazing Newtie..." Y/N says..." Thomas says acting Newt and my voice,"Ewww,I know you're creative,but there's no need to put your creative minds on us,and that...that was...uh...just...ewww,but that voice acting was...not even close like our voice,but that's funny when you act it" I laughs,"Oh really? Huh? I'd love to hear the true story then" Thomas smirks,then I feel my cheek turn red,"Ohhh,someone is blushing!!!" Thomas says,"No I'm not!" I says,"Yes you are,then tell the true story!!!" He says,I sigh...
-TBC-