Will he come back?

Your POV
"What's that?" I asks,"A whistle that Newt told me to give you when you're gone to grab the serum..." He says,I stands up and walk towards him,I didn't notice a tear rolled down my cheek,then he gave me the whistle,"I...I need to go back down to help them...take your time..." He says before walking down,I sat back down to the edge of the cliff,I took a closer look at the whistle,suddenly I noticed something is in the whistle from the hole on the whistle,I opened it,and see some papers in the whistle,I took it out and unfold it then I noticed it's a letter,I can't hold my tears anymore,a few rolled down,I started to sob,I starts to read it...
'My dear y/n:
I can't believe I really have to leave you,I don't want to,because I love you,and I told Thomas not to tell you that I'm not immune,and I got the flare,I bet you've seen a lot of patient that have the Flare in WICKED,and I'm one of them,I think you'll hate me if I'm a crank,that's why I told Thomas to kill me,I know he won't do that,so I pushed his fingers to shoot me,please don't blame him,he's just hold up the gun,and I kill myself.
I do want to say goodbye to you before I need to fly away,but it's too painful,I can't hold it anymore,so I pulled the trigger for Thomas and I push his fingers to kill me.
Is it beautiful when you look at the sky? Is it the same we look at the sky when we're at the glade? Or even prettier than we're at the glade? I hope it is,but the night sky in heaven is really beautiful too,but it's not perfect,because I don't have you by my side,if you miss me,just look at the sky and find the brightest star you could find,and that one,must be me,because I'll always shine for you.
I'm so happy that I could have a beautiful girl to be with me in my life,and I'm happy in heaven too,but not as happy as we're at the glade,because we could be together.
Do you know why the gladers calls me the glue? It's because they said I help them all stick together,just like the glue,but what I want to stick,is you,never leaves your side.
Y/n,if you're bored,make sure to play with Minho and Thomas,I'm sure they'll play with you,and they'll take care of you,don't work under the sun for too long when it's too hot,I don't want you to come to heaven too,I know you must be crying right now,don't cry,my heart hurts when you're crying,I don't want my baby cry,I know,I don't want to leave you too,and the Flare brought me wings,those wings took me to heaven,but you know what,the heaven is really beautiful,when it's daytime,you'll see rainbow,nighttime you'll see the whole galaxy,you'll love it,but you can't leave your friends behind remember? Wait until you got wings babe,I'll be here waiting for you to come,I know what are you doing,always watching you,because I'm your boyfriend,I'm the one who loves you more than anything,anyone.
I really hate to fly away from you,I hope you'll be happy,and hope you'll find another boyfriend who's better than me,hope you'll be happy with him...
I hate to say this...but I have to...goodbye my beautiful y/n,you deserve to be happy,thank you for being my girlfriend.
Newt'
I cried so much when I'm reading this,Newt...I want to be with you too...
After I've calm myself down,I walked back to the ground and I walked towards the stone that already has lots of names on it,I walked to the side where it's facing the sea and the night sky,I pick up the knife and slowly carve his name,"Newt...I carve your name here because the sea is beautiful...and you could see the beautiful night sky here..." I says...
*a few days later*
Every night I'll go up to the cliff and find the brightest star,then hope he'll come back,sometimes count some stars,and sometimes think of how the heaven looks like,and hoping I'll see the rainbow at daytime,sometimes even hope for the wings to take me away,sometimes read the letter again,because those sweet words makes my heart warmer,when I read the letter I could hear his voice reading the letter,saying those words for me,sometimes it feels sad,sometimes it feels warm,and always think he's by my side,but when I look,no one was there,then I felt empty when I found that out,Newt...I miss you so much...I went to eat lunch,and work without a heart,because my heart has gone to find Newt,it'll be back at night,maybe...
[Oh no,y/n's heart has gone to find Newt,and it always comes back at night,but Newt is in heaven,how her heart could find Newt? Will the wings touched by y/n's heart and take Newt back?]
-TBC-