She's waking up!!!

-Dream continues-
Newt's POV
Today is the fifth day since y/n pasted out,I'm so worried about will she...no,she won't,I don't think she'll leave me behind and goes away without telling me...right? Y/n please...please wake up...I can't lose you...I'm nothing without you...my life isn't colorful anymore if you aren't here...please wake up...
Minho's POV
Five,five days,y/n has been pasted out for five days,five whole days man,not five hours,why? Because she fell straight onto the ground on top of the tree house that is still building,we don't even know what happened to her when she just finished her work,like before she goes up there,you know,she really likes helping others with anything,that's a reason why she wants to help build the tree house,I'm not just worried about y/n,I'm worried about Newt as well,he didn't eat anything since y/n pasted out,he only drank water from the table that prepared for patients,he's getting thinner and thinner,I don't want him to starve to death you know,if y/n doesn't wake up,Newt won't eat anything,which makes him starts to starve to death,and what we could do is wait,wait until y/n wakes up,we all just finished lunch and I brought some for Newt,I knocks on the door and goes in,"Newt" I says while walking in,"No...I'm not hungry..." He says weakly,"No! You can't starve to death! I won't let you!" I says,"You'll die if you doesn't eat anything! What happens if y/n wakes up and see your dead body next to her??? She will be crying like crazy if she realize you're died!!!" I says,he didn't response,"Just eat it! If you doesn't eat it all,I won't let you to leave this place you hear me????" I says before walking off and slams the door shut,I sighs after I shut the door for thirty seconds,then I slowly walks away from the med-jecks hut and goes back to work...
Thomas' POV
I know,I know what happened to Newt and y/n,I'm worried about her,and worried for Newt,but as Minho says,Newt didn't eat anything since y/n pasted out,and today Minho said Newt must eat the food he left for Newt,no matter what he needs to do to get Newt eat the food,Minho's not a bastard,he's just too worried about Newt,and doesn't want him to starve,I understand it,who will not worry about their friend who didn't eat for five days???? That's scary!!!! But,at lease we're not that type,we all has the same feeling that Newt have,we all worried about y/n,when will she wakes up? What will she say when she saw Newt died because of starving too much right next to her??? We doesn't want that ending,and we all wants a pair of sweet couple okay? And it's hard to believe Newt and y/n will be separated now,because they didn't talk to each other anymore,and it felt empty and silence when they're not here...I miss this couple,we all miss this couple...suddenly a door slam sound snaps me out of my thoughts,when I look at the Med-jecks hut,I see Minho standing in front of the door,I don't know what exactly happened,I think I know most of it,Minho forced Newt to eat the food he left for Newt,*sigh* I know y/n is important to Newt,but seriously? Why he needs to wait and sleep in the med-jecks hut next to y/n??? Really??? I really can't understand what Newt is thinking about...
Newt's POV
"Just eat it! If you doesn't eat it all,I won't let you to leave this place you hear me????" Minho says before walking off and slams the door shut,my eyes widened when I hear those words,she really doesn't want me to die? I looks at the food that Minho gave me,my stomach is screaming like crazy,then I slowly eats the food...
*time skip*
I just finished my lunch,it's delicious...and I'm full now,suddenly I saw something moved on the bed,when I took a closer look,y/n's wakimg up! Her fingers are moving!!! Please remember me please don't forget me...!!!
-TBC-