Down the building

Your POV
"Alright,come on! Keep going!" Thomas said,Newt is holding my hand tightly,and never let my hand go,I just tripped myself and falls a bit,but Newt grab me,"Hey,you okay?" Newt asked,"Yeah,I'm alright,just keep going,we have to lose them in the sand storm" I said,Newt nodded,then we all continue to walk,until we get on the top of that sand hill,we all laid on the floor,we all looked where they are,and make sure they're not close to us,I hope they don't see us,they all have a flashlight to clearly see where are we,"Everybody,go go go,stay low! Stay low!" Thomas half whispered,then we all ran out to the big dessert and suddenly see a building,"Teresa! Hang on,stay together!" Thomas said in the sand storm,unable to see where Teresa is,"I think we lost them!" Minho said,"Keep going!" Thomas said,Fry falls on the floor because of the slippery sand,"Watch out!" Minho said,"Where are we even going?" I asked,Aris is falling behind,"Come on Aris!" Thomas said,"Over here!" Teresa said,she's right next to the building,the building is covered sand,so there's no lights in there,only thing that we have in there,is darkness,Teresa found a way in the building,so she quickly got in,"Teresa! Wait! No,don't go in there!" Thomas said,"Get down here!" She said,"Okay,get inside!" Thomas said,then he got in the building,we all followed him to get in one by one,"Y/N,you go first,I'll be right behind you" Newt said,I nodded and get inside,there's a big slope here,by the sand storm which blew a lot of sand inside,so it built a sand slope,I almost fell from that sand slope,Newt got down just in time to grab me,"Careful" he said grabbing my hand,"Thank you Newt,I'm alright" I said,"Can you hold onto this?" Minho ask Teresa to hold the bag for him,he found a flesh light inside the bag,I wonder where did he get the bag from? I think he stole it from the guard who's on the floor,maybe he stole the bag right after he stole the gun,after he got the flashlight out,he uses the flashlight to look around,"Where the hell are we?" He asked,but no one responds,"We gotta go" Thomas said,"We gotta keep moving" he added,"No,Thomas,STOP!" Teresa said in a low voice but louder in the end,"Tell us what's going on" she added,"It's WICKED,it's WICKED,they lied to us,we never escaped. Me and Aris,we found bodies,too many to count" Thomas explained,"What do you mean? Dead bodies?" Minho asked,"No,but they weren't alive either. They had them strung up,with tubes coming out of them. They were being drained" Thomas said,"There's something inside of us that WICKED wants,something in our blood,so we have to get as far away from them as possible" he added,"Okay,so what's the plan?" Newt asked,"You do have a plan,right?" Newt asked again,"Yeah,I don't know" Thomas said,"Well,we followed you out here,Thomas,and now you're saying that you have no idea where we're going or what we're doing" Newt said,I slightly pulled him back a bit,tell him to calm down a bit,"Wait,Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains,some kind of resistance or army" Aris said,"The Right Arm" Thomas said,"The Right Arm,if they're really against WICKED,maybe they can help us" Thomas added,"People,in the mountains,mountain people,that's your plan?" Newt asked,"It's the only chance we have"Thomas said,then I walk towards Winston,"What are you doing?" I asked,"Y/N,look,someone's been down here before" Winston said pointing the ground,the ground is covered with sand,and there's footsteps on the sand,that means Winston's right,"Hey,guys!" I said,they all looked at us,"Check this out" Winston said,"Minho,give me a light" he added,then they all walk towards us,Minho kneel down next to me,"There's footsteps on the floor,which means someone's been down here before" I said,those footsteps leans into those dark houses with a lot of things,then Minho walked to a door and looked inside,"Come on,open up" he said,then the boys opened the door and walked inside,we looked for some flashlights,I can't believe they actually has some flashlights are leftover and still has batteries,oh well,they all have one,but I still can't find one,because it's too dark,"Looks like people lived here" Minho said grabbing a cloth on the table,"Where are they now?" Newt asked...
-TBC-