We have to revenge

Your POV
"But-" I got cut off by Minho,"Y/N! Don't believe her!!! She's a betrayer!!!" He says from behind,I started to back away,"Y/N!! PLEASE!!!" She shouted,"I can't risk my friends life for that god damn cure" I sobbed,then my friends found some guns and started to shoot the guards,"Y/N!!!! STAND BACK!!!" Newt shouted,"MINHO!!!!" Fry shouted,Minho got shot by electric bullet,then the guards started to pull him away,suddenly I saw a electric bullet is coming towards Newt,"NEWT!!!" I shouted as I ran towards him,I pushed him away,the electric bullet got me,I smiled at Newt,because I'm glad that he's okay,then I got pulled away from my friends,"Y/N!!!" I can hear Newt shouted and ran towards me,I started to tear up,and I saw the door of the helicopter is closing,then everything turned black...
Newt's POV
Minho got shot,then he got pulled away by the guards,our gun ran out of bullets,so we can't help him,then I noticed a bullet is coming towards me,but I don't care,because I'm glad Y/N is safe,I hope she'll lead everyone to destroy WICKED,then suddenly someone pushed me away from where the bullet is coming to,when I turn around to look,it's Y/N,"Y/N!!!!" I shouted,she smiled,I started to tear up,I ran towards her,but the guards are too fast,I can't reach up to them,Fry stopped me from running,because if I run too close they'll catch me too,I started to cry,"WHY!!!!" I shouted,the helicopter closed the door and leaves,I cried with my knees on the ground,I cover my face with my face and cry,my friends walk towards me and pat my back,WHY??? EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! Why...? She's only been my girlfriend for a few days...why??? "GOD DAMN IT!!!!!" I shouted,"Y/N......" I cried,my voice cracked,but I don't care,but now Y/N is BLOODY CAUGHT BY WICKED!!!! "Newt" Tommy says,but I ignore him,I'm still crying,but quiet,the tears still falling down my cheek,"Newt,come on,get up!" He says,"Leave me alone..." I says in a crack voice,then suddenly he pulls me up,"NEWT!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME IN THE SCORCH???" He says,my tears still falling down,"I CAN'T GIVE UP! NOW I DIDN'T GIVE UP,YOU CAN'T GIVE UP TOO!!!" He says,"No...there's no bloody ways to save her...we don't even bloody know where she is..." I sobbed,"BUT YOU CAN'T GIVE UP!!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!" He says,I know...I know I said that I won't let him to give up....but I'm nothing without Y/N..."But...I'm....nothing without her...she's only been my girlfriend for a few days..." I says,"No,Newt,if you give up,no one could save her,you can save her,cheer up! I don't think Y/N wants to see a crying Newt" he says,I looked up,"She would hope you would cheer up and destroy WICKED with me" he added,"Come on,we need to think of a plan to save them two" he says,I slowly stands up and wipe away my tears,"There you go,Y/N would hope you'll be fine" Fry says,"I think that strong girl won't wanna see a crying boyfriend" Vince says,I nodded,"Thank you guys" I smiled weakly,"Here's the happy Newt,who doesn't want to see a happy glue?" Tommy says,"Nope,there's no one doesn't want to see the normal glue" Fry says,then they all pulled me into a big hug,yeah...that's it,I need to cheer up,and beat those bastards,to save my girl,I bloody have to save her,she's mine,only MINE,I want them to pay if they did anything to her,"So,what are we gonna do now?" I asked,"Well,I know you're worried about your girlfriend,but we have to pick up what's left of us,we stick to the plan,we get you kids to the safe haven,then we start over" Vince says,"I'm not going with you" Thomas says,"Me too" I says,"What?" Vince says,"I made a promise to Minho,I wouldn't leave him behind,and Newt made a promise to Y/N,that he will be always by her side,and never leaves,we have to go after them" Thomas says,"Kids,look around you,WICKED just kicked our ass! You think about where you're headed" Vince says,"We're not asking anyone to come with us" I says,"Thomas,Newt,listen to me,if there's any way that we could help him,I would definitely be up there standing next you,but this what you're talking about,is impossible..." Winston says,"More like suicide..." Jorge says,"Maybe" Thomas says...
-TBC-